Update of Chanel Australia II

Hoping its okay to ask here, if not, please delete :smile:

I had come across of mentions of Chanel doing alterations in house but none of them have been based in Australia,
would anyone happen to know if an Australia boutiques can do alterations on Ready To Wear?
Thank you!

Recently bought a little black jacket. They asked the tailer to come to the store and do the measurements and he took the jacket. It was back in a week. He is not available on weekends only weekends to come and take measurements himself. He does all the chanel alternations. This was sydney castelraegh store.

Reactions: Brits'n'Pieces
Hi
Has anyone seen a rectangular mini in the metallic turquoise like this one in Australia? I have seen the square minis in the metallic turquoise but not the rectangular.
I'm currently overseas and saw one. Wondering if I should pull the trigger..... thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_7596.JPG
    IMG_7596.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 705
Reactions: revitalise
Recently bought a little black jacket. They asked the tailer to come to the store and do the measurements and he took the jacket. It was back in a week. He is not available on weekends only weekends to come and take measurements himself. He does all the chanel alternations. This was sydney castelraegh store.

Were you happen with the alterations? May I ask how you found their pricing?
To confirm, he is only available on weekdays?
Glad to know this is Sydney Castlereagh, because that the one I'd most likely take it too.
Thankyou!

Hi
Has anyone seen a rectangular mini in the metallic turquoise like this one in Australia? I have seen the square minis in the metallic turquoise but not the rectangular.
I'm currently overseas and saw one. Wondering if I should pull the trigger..... thanks!!

Ohhh soo pretty!! Definitely pull the trigger, I don't believe Australia got the rectangular minis in. I can't recall seeing it on the buy sheet for SS 17.

I am considering letting these two beauties go. I am trying Gumtree first but its very quiet so far. Are there any better suggestions from my fellow Aussie Chanel lovers? I am not a fan of Ebay. View attachment 3670805
If you have Facebook, there's a group called Louis Vuitton & Chanel Lovers Australia, it's great. Although I think you have to be invited by someone in the group to join now.

Reactions: coivcte
I am considering letting these two beauties go. I am trying Gumtree first but its very quiet so far. Are there any better suggestions from my fellow Aussie Chanel lovers? I am not a fan of Ebay. View attachment 3670805

I listed my Chanels on eBay and had a lot of enquires especially for the le boys. However I do think their fees are overcharged for the services they provide.. good luck :smile:

Reactions: coivcte
Hi all! I'm new to this but I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm after a pair of the crystal double c studs in the largest size they have but live quite far from boutiques. I've called customer service on 3 separate occasions but they haven't helped at all. I also am heavily pregnant and have a toddler so can't afford to make the trip just to find there's none in stock. Has anyone seen any of the crystal pairs at chadstone or the cbd boutiques recently? And the price? Is $450 on the right track. Thank you all kindly

Hi! I checked out the studs in the cbd store yesterday and they didn't have the classic c studs, though they did have some other gorgeous crystal logo studs (like the ones on the website atm). I bought the classics a few months ago and I'm fairly sure they were $580

Hi! I checked out the studs in the cbd store yesterday and they didn't have the classic c studs, though they did have some other gorgeous crystal logo studs (like the ones on the website atm). I bought the classics a few months ago and I'm fairly sure they were $580

Thank you so much for replying !! I really have my heart set on the classic ones, hopefully not too much longer until they're in stock. It would be really nice to be able to order them online or even if cust service were a little more helpful!

Reactions: Laurenkate