Tutti Avventura bag? What do you think?

And me wearing it and a BV for size comparison.

Attachments

• me_wearing_both.jpg
    me_wearing_both.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 986
  • me_wearing_avventura.jpg
    me_wearing_avventura.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,020
  • me_wearing_bv.jpg
    me_wearing_bv.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,008
wow. that is HUGE!! i didn't realize how big it is.

i'm glad i got a ciao, because it doesn't have a bottom, so i hopefully won't be setting it down as much as my other bags. hopefully it'll stay mostly clean

The straps on the avventura seems to be the same length as the ones on BV. Here's some pictures of avventura and trenino, avventura and BV for size comparison.

Oh, thank you so much for posting these pics- I really want it now....I am like you, when I shop I shove things into my bag! good luck with you new Avventura!!! I am jealous!;)

Yeah my DH teases me about carrying big bag. Then when he buys stuffs, he would tell me to put it in my bag. hehehe.

Off topic - Mickey, I don't know if you remember, but me and my DH were in line behind you at the Nordstroms Topanga back in March. Back then I only had two bags. hehe.

qtiekiki, thanks for the great reference post! it looks great! i know that bag isnt for everyone cause it's so big, but for me, i'd definately use it for travel and weekend trips. I've alreaday pre-ordered Aventura in Transporto.

qtiekiki,
thank you for the pictures...you make me want it really badly! ;)
now i just have to find a place that has it in tutti coz pulse said that they're out of avventura =( did you pre-order it?

I had to put a piece of cardboard on the bottom of my MM and BV to keep from sagging. So i'd imagine same thing for this Aventura?? It'll sag alot if we put a lot of stuff in it. Especially at that size you think??