Tutti Avventura bag? What do you think?

Since I travel for work, i was thinking about using the Avventura as a carry on as my tote on a plane. But i wonder if it'll be flimsy, ya know? I guess I'll just have to actually see it later on when it comes out....

It's expensive, but I am kind of excited. I love big bag since I usually carry a thin jacket/cardigan/hoodie with me, and I also tend to put stuffs I buy while shopping in my bag.

i'm wondering how big is adventura too..like how much bigger from BV. But i think tutti adventura will look great, because tutti is kinda big print, so u can actually get more tutti print on it (remember the pic where u can see the big momobella dominating the front of a zucca hehe)

Using Corel, PowerPoint and the images of Tutti, I decreased the size of the Zucca image to match the pattern on the Aventura bag. If the Zucca is 11 X 13, you can see that the Aventura should be a little larger in height than 11 inches. It is probably not a perfect size comparision but i tried to match the patterns as best as I could (see comparison side by side on top of the bags). I also included a BV image that I increased the size to match the Aventura. The Adventura bag is in the center.

Attachments

• Aventura bag compared to BV and Zucca.jpg
    Aventura bag compared to BV and Zucca.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 115
I don't like it from photos...but I'm terrified that I'm going to see it in real life and fall in love with it... :wtf:

To me it looks like one of those color by number posters we used to do as kids. :P

-SB

I "think" I am going to like Tutti and Aventure in person though it would not be something I would buy unseen and unfelt. The straps may be too long or the bag too bulky. I did order a denaro from Pulse though. I like the idea of the bigger tote.

I don't like it from photos...but I'm terrified that I'm going to see it in real life and fall in love with it... :wtf:

To me it looks like one of those color by number posters we used to do as kids. :P

-SB

I totally thought the same thins, Sisterblue- At first site I was dying to take some markers and fill in the lines- wouldn't that be cool if you COULD COLOR IT AND THEN WASH IT OFF (in the washer of course)????:nuts: