Tutti Avventura bag? What do you think?

The dimensions are on that Italian site, if you click on the question mark next to "more info":
http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/C...Stagione=46I&CodCollezione=L1A&CodArticolo=25

They list the dimensions of the aventura as 32 cm high, 36 cm wide, and 20 cm deep. I did the conversion at one point, but I'm sorry I don't have the numbers with me (I'm in San Diego for Comic-Con :yahoo: ). I think it was similar in height and depth to the trenino, but about 2" shorter in length. I calculated the volume and it was comparable to the cucciolo and a little less than the trenino, so it should be a good travel bag.

I love big bags, but I think that Avventura will be too big to look right on me as a shoulder bag. Of course, it's very likely I might change my mind when I see it in person. :graucho: But ouch, $210!!

Well this is weird, the dimensions aren't really proportional to the dimensions of the BV.

Avventura dimensions
h: 32 cm
w:36 cm
d: 20 cm
drop: 25 cm

BV dimensions
h: 24 cm
w: 40.64 cm
d: 16.51 cm
drop: not specified

It looks like they made the A bag taller but shortened up the width a bit. When you look at the pics on luisviaroma you can see how tiny the straps look on the A in comparison to the BV.

So, I am anxiously awaiting the release of the Tutti print and the new style bag AVVENTURA- from what I can tell it's like a larger BV. What do you guys think this will sell for retail? :confused1:

I am very excited about the new Adios Qee! :yahoo:
I'd love one, but it's too expensive for me. If I can find one for cheaper....

I am Maggie and I love tote bags!

When I called a few months back, they said that they wouldn't but...they said to call a Lisa Maxwell (?) over at corporate to see if many toki fans could persuade her to get a shipment in. I don't know the status of that though, sorry.

I was wondering the same thing myself. But I decided to go with Pulse because I wanted specific print placement.

I thought there was a post awhile back and someone said that Tutti would be available on their website but transporto will not be.

But then again who knows? Whatever info we get it seems to be inaccurate.

actually, i just called le sportsac at beverly center and they will no longer carry tokidoki after spiaggia. Pulse have them but they're out of avventura! I originally wanted to get either avventura or giocco but since I have giocco with a different print i don't really want to have 2 bags with the same print. So, I'm confused atm...should i just get the giocco? I really LOVE this tutti print...