Triple Reveals = Half of Last Reveal = Trending -> Right Direction?

Congrats on the additional score... do not know what size you're looking for but I know of one in size 38 available in the store I was at.
I tried on both of the jackets you posted too but unfortunately they didn't work out for me. too distracted by the 16A peacoat and with RTW I need to choose and prioritize!!! :smile:
Enjoy the loot! That long jacket is so very versatile and tempting, very well made material at a good weight too. if not for the pink jacket distraction, it may have came home with me... :P

The pick jacket was actually on my size but it didn't look as amazing on me as I thought when I saw your reveal and your model shots :smile:
But I do love the black rainbow tweed jacket tho :smile:
I know I wish Chanel RTW can be more price friendly. It is like buying handbags for the price :/

The pick jacket was actually on my size but it didn't look as amazing on me as I thought when I saw your reveal and your model shots :smile:
But I do love the black rainbow tweed jacket tho :smile:
I know I wish Chanel RTW can be more price friendly. It is like buying handbags for the price :/

I feel you on the price. They are just so darn gorgeous in person though... even more so than photos every time!!! can't resist the temptation!

The light pink jacket is a bit weird on the sizing. the rainbow tweed is probably the most sturdy construction I saw that day in person. I think it would really give some bling/dress up an outfit. I'm surprise it was on sale given how popular this style was when it came out (would have thought not much left!). I tried to see if they have the same style in navy/blue (boring I know...) on sale but it was out of my size already... early bird gets the worm I guess..!

Last edited:
Yeah I remember I was like you before. 3 years ago my most expensive bag was less then 200USD then i decided I wanna a Chanel bag so I went to boutique got my self gold chevron for USD 2800 then I started buying more bags...surprise sly I don't have too many classic bags since I can't justify the price for its function and practicality. Last year I saw a cc real twist button cardigan on Instagram. Then I thought well I would just go to boutique and try it on. There was no way I would buy it for this price, USD 3600. That's like a bag! Then of course I went in and tried it on and fell in love with it and bought even more when I walked out... I was really surprised how much I was willing to pay for clothing rather than a bag. Chanel RTW is just too gangrenous and addictive.... So far I own 50th anniversary grey 2.55 in 227 with distress calf with rhw, dark green distress calf Le boy seasonal with rhw cross body bag, vintage lamb medium classic flap with ghw, coco cocoon backpack, black with shw caviar easy flap, burgundy shopping tote, real cc turnlock distress calf ghw WOC, lucky charm WOC with ghw and distress calf, pink stingray Le boy WOC, cc calf shoulder hobo, small black bubble flat with ghw. Some slg, jewelry and shoes as well. But I have so many RTW pieces (dress, sweater, coat, jacket, vest and cardigan even gloves and scarves) over 1.5 years... It's ridiculous. I think My Chanel bag wish list will be one more classic caviar maxi with ghw, 227 and 228 reissue with rhw bags and cc lock calf or caviar backpack. Then I'm done for Chanel bags! However I'm not sure about will I be done with Chanel RTW one day tho....sorry for the long and off topic reply ;) but anyways welcome to Chanel addictive and dangerous RTW world. Lastly I must I'm a lucky lady that always score cool RTW on sale. Love all the SA who has helped me :smile:

Reactions: Vanana
Vanana, I just found your reveal after seeing a few pics in other threads. OMG - what more can I say!! You look amazing, your purchases are awesome and your rveal gave me another good night happy ending story :smile:) Thanks for posting and enjoy your beautiful pieces! The jacket is to DIE FOR!! Happy Chanel Anniversary!!:love::love::love::hugs:

Hi Harper Quinn!! I totally understand. you had some really nice and enviable acquisitions recent months as well!!! There were quite a many items I saw on this forum (some of yours included) that I just have to forego and prioritize. Good thing we can shop and enjoy them vicariously through each other on this forum though right?!

on the slingbacks, the front part near the toes (where it bends when you walk) has creases each time I wear them and likely would stay. is that normal/expected for the slingbacks? or is it because the size is wrong? i tried all 37 (too small), 37.5 (this one - great fit on the length and strap, ok around toe area though not the widest i have), 38 way too big so falling out of the straps. I know that of all sizes available this is the right one, but wonder if the creases are normal in that area even if right fit or if it's me?
Hi Vanana, I haven't really experienced any creasing (Valentinos- another story!!) but they do fit me very well so maybe thats why? Hold onto them- they are so comfy and lovely and will go so well with your jacket!

Thank you!!! Did you see the deep purple chevron reissue this season and the so black reissue? they are gorgeous...!!
I have the black lamb single flap like-a-chevron in jumbo size and this M/L caviar chevron and though they're different i must admit i use this blue one much more!!! i just love color and the M/L size!!!

Yes! This season's reissue is really on point!! So gorgeous! Especially that distress look gives it a bit of an edgier feel too! So glad you are enjoying you miss blue :amuse:

Reactions: Vanana
Wow, Vanana!
You always have it done right :smile:
I loveee that jacket! How versatile! The detachable collar is awesome!
I'm your shoe twin! I just scored 2 pairs of those classic slingbacks, same with yours and another pair in black. Who said there were was no half size?? That's just crazy. Mine were both in half size hehe...
I agree that they are not the most comfortable shoes, but definitely easy to wear and can totally last 4-5 hours for me.
I have a question, is that Blue Chevron flap in the back ground a medium? It is so gorgeous!! I remember you have the Mini square in the same blue chevron, right?

Wow, Vanana!
You always have it done right :smile:
I loveee that jacket! How versatile! The detachable collar is awesome!
I'm your shoe twin! I just scored 2 pairs of those classic slingbacks, same with yours and another pair in black. Who said there were was no half size?? That's just crazy. Mine were both in half size hehe...
I agree that they are not the most comfortable shoes, but definitely easy to wear and can totally last 4-5 hours for me.
I have a question, is that Blue Chevron flap in the back ground a medium? It is so gorgeous!! I remember you have the Mini square in the same blue chevron, right?

HI B-Trouble... :smile:
Thanks so much and I am so looking forward to it as many of my fall/winter jackets are dark colors so the light pink is a nice change of pace. I think that SA who told me there were no half sizes were trying to convince me to buy it and make that sale. instinctively didn't really like the situation and quite frankly won't buy it if it doesn't fit no matter what. I have enough stuff that I wear taking up space, I really don't need to get any that I don't use to take up what little space I have - no matter how pretty!! This pair of slingbacks are definitely the right size (length and all are right). I think due to my wide feet and the more slim style of the front shoe bed, it creases a bit when I walk so I think over a couple of wears to stretch it out a bit, it should get softer and more comfy given the input from all the ladies who have it provided. I will get some chance to wear it but have a suitcase full of handmade espadrilles of all kinds I got from Spain that's getting lots of use this summer for now. :lol:

The Blue Chevron flap is Medium. it's definitely one of my favorite and most used (i love Chanel black - who doesn't? but seriously i love bright colors and especially a nice cobalt bright blue). This one is caviar chevron and I have a square mini from same season that is also called bright blue although it's a different shade entirely. The blue mini square is in lambskin and not chevron (regular quilt). I think the mini square in this chevron caviar was only available in Europe and a few TpF members got it, totally adorable!

Hi Vanana, I haven't really experienced any creasing (Valentinos- another story!!) but they do fit me very well so maybe thats why? Hold onto them- they are so comfy and lovely and will go so well with your jacket!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I think the creasing i'm experiencing must be because my feet are on the medium wider side, whereas the shape of the slingback are a bit on the slim side. They are the right size for me though I'm sure since the rest of the length and everything are absolutely perfect. it's not too tight on the front either, but it is snug with not much space to spare but hopefully after a few wears it will stretch a bit horizontally. from your experience do they stretch a bit after some wear in the front?

I do intend to keep them, they're just so classic and it's not uncomfortable like when i had the wrong size on. worth it for a classic timeless pair like these. :smile:

Reactions: Wittygirl
Vanana, I just found your reveal after seeing a few pics in other threads. OMG - what more can I say!! You look amazing, your purchases are awesome and your rveal gave me another good night happy ending story :smile:) Thanks for posting and enjoy your beautiful pieces! The jacket is to DIE FOR!! Happy Chanel Anniversary!!:love::love::love::hugs:

You are so funny NatLV. Sweet Chanel Dreams!!! :hbeat:
There were some really great reveals like the brooches and such, makes my heart skip a beat and want to go get them all. Oh... what are we doing to each other here???!!!! :lol:

You are so funny NatLV. Sweet Chanel Dreams!!! :hbeat:
There were some really great reveals like the brooches and such, makes my heart skip a beat and want to go get them all. Oh... what are we doing to each other here???!!!! :lol:
II have to blame or bless this forum for falling hard for Chanel. My love affair started on Valentine's 2016 and now what's become of me? .. The rational angel that used to sit on one of my shoulders is squished and shoved into oblivion and the devil that sits on the other shoulder..well..wears and carries Chanel!

II have to blame or bless this forum for falling hard for Chanel. My love affair started on Valentine's 2016 and now what's become of me? .. The rational angel that used to sit on one of my shoulders is squished and shoved into oblivion and the devil that sits on the other shoulder..well..wears and carries Chanel!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's awesome!!! Too bad I can only hit the "like" button once!!!!

HI B-Trouble... :smile:
Thanks so much and I am so looking forward to it as many of my fall/winter jackets are dark colors so the light pink is a nice change of pace. I think that SA who told me there were no half sizes were trying to convince me to buy it and make that sale. instinctively didn't really like the situation and quite frankly won't buy it if it doesn't fit no matter what. I have enough stuff that I wear taking up space, I really don't need to get any that I don't use to take up what little space I have - no matter how pretty!! This pair of slingbacks are definitely the right size (length and all are right). I think due to my wide feet and the more slim style of the front shoe bed, it creases a bit when I walk so I think over a couple of wears to stretch it out a bit, it should get softer and more comfy given the input from all the ladies who have it provided. I will get some chance to wear it but have a suitcase full of handmade espadrilles of all kinds I got from Spain that's getting lots of use this summer for now. :lol:

The Blue Chevron flap is Medium. it's definitely one of my favorite and most used (i love Chanel black - who doesn't? but seriously i love bright colors and especially a nice cobalt bright blue). This one is caviar chevron and I have a square mini from same season that is also called bright blue although it's a different shade entirely. The blue mini square is in lambskin and not chevron (regular quilt). I think the mini square in this chevron caviar was only available in Europe and a few TpF members got it, totally adorable!

Ohhh thanks for clarifying!
I know in April a lot of the ladies here bought the popular square mini in blue chevron caviar . Sorry i mistook you for someone else
That medium flap is gorgeous!

About the shoes, you know what's funny? I bought both pairs (beige/black and black) in the same size but the black ones run a tad smaller! I don't get Chanel sizing sometimes lol.
So next time if i'm getting another pair of slingback in burgundy, i have to actually try them on to see how they fit. Lol

I'm glad your shoes work out for you.
And please post more mod shot once you wear that jacket out and about. I can't get enough of it lol