Triple Reveals = Half of Last Reveal = Trending -> Right Direction?

Thank you so much for your feedback. I think the creasing i'm experiencing must be because my feet are on the medium wider side, whereas the shape of the slingback are a bit on the slim side. They are the right size for me though I'm sure since the rest of the length and everything are absolutely perfect. it's not too tight on the front either, but it is snug with not much space to spare but hopefully after a few wears it will stretch a bit horizontally. from your experience do they stretch a bit after some wear in the front?

I do intend to keep them, they're just so classic and it's not uncomfortable like when i had the wrong size on. worth it for a classic timeless pair like these. :smile:
exactly-keep them. yes the beige ones did stretch slightly at the front and now much better!

Reactions: Vanana
Ohhh thanks for clarifying!
I know in April a lot of the ladies here bought the popular square mini in blue chevron caviar . Sorry i mistook you for someone else
That medium flap is gorgeous!

About the shoes, you know what's funny? I bought both pairs (beige/black and black) in the same size but the black ones run a tad smaller! I don't get Chanel sizing sometimes lol.
So next time if i'm getting another pair of slingback in burgundy, i have to actually try them on to see how they fit. Lol

I'm glad your shoes work out for you.
And please post more mod shot once you wear that jacket out and about. I can't get enough of it lol

Yes ma'am!! try not to get sick of those mod shots come fall season. :smile: On the shoe sizing - that's just cray cray. Burgundy must be so gorgeous (and a nice change of pace from the usual colors). Can't wait to see them! I will see how this pair works out for me after a bit of time. if it works out well, maybe I'll follow suit or think about the flats etc, since it's just such an easy style and so beautiful. Take care!

That's so sweet of you to say!!!! I am afraid that you would be massively confused inside my crowded and messy closet as you may find yourself wedged between Chanel, zara, valentio, H&M, and miu miu... like what kind of schizophrenic person's closet is it?! :lol: The classy ladies in the "how to wear your Chanel RTW" thread in the wardrobe forum are the true masters seriously.... i "studied" that thread.... **Megs** if you're reading... perhaps a TPF Chanel jacket lookbook is in order? i was looking for one and put one together right here on the good resources of this forum... :tup: The folks here REALLY knows how to wear these designer goods well in REAL LIFE....with elegance intended by Coco but infused with just the perfect modern flair - signed: TPF & Chanel Addict...
Lol I think you're too modest!

I always love your purchases! I hope I don't offend you by saying this since I am not a stylish person at all. I feel that all your purchases really resonate with what I would have bought should I have the means to : ) So I dream precariously through your purchases and reveals!
I love your bags and SLGs, then your RTWs are TDF!

And I feel that mixing the high end brands with affordable labels keeps your style organic and interesting! : )

PS: I love Miu2 too!

Looking forward to your next purchases!

Thank you! My "complex" thinking process in store: I don't have a light pink tweed jacket (isn't it required?), I can see myself wearing it differently with pants/shirts in many different ways, and would I regret it greatly if I don't buy it? HUGE YES...

I agree that it's required, if you are going to delve into the world of Chanel RTW :smile: You need a tweed jacket for chilly spring days, and fall/winter colors can be a bit of a downer! I say one in black, one in pink/yellow/other spring colors, one in fall colors, and one in wool for when tweed isn't quite enough... I'm halfway there. I have a vintage pink-white-and-gold tweed jacket, but it's *nowhere* as glorious as yours! This one is def a keeper for life, Vanana :heart:

Swooning over your purchases especially your RTW... i just brought 2 Vintage 01S and 01P Chanel tweed jackets (one Black /Pink/Grey/White and one in Black Multi Tweed) and a 01P Chanel suit (White Multicolor)....Addictive!

Lol I think you're too modest!

I always love your purchases! I hope I don't offend you by saying this since I am not a stylish person at all. I feel that all your purchases really resonate with what I would have bought should I have the means to : ) So I dream precariously through your purchases and reveals!
I love your bags and SLGs, then your RTWs are TDF!

And I feel that mixing the high end brands with affordable labels keeps your style organic and interesting! : )

PS: I love Miu2 too!

Looking forward to your next purchases!

Don't we all love each other's purchases?! It's so much fun and so dangerous!

Personal style is "personal" by definition and we all find inspirations from each other and put our own spin to it to make it comfortable for ourselves. Love getting the inspiration from fellow ladies on TPF! I find it fun to change personality and style to match our moods / who we want to be that day instead of our age?

Always fun to share with others with same appreciation, it's hard to find that IRL in my circle of friends or even in people I work with! :hugs:

Feel quite content and covered on bags that I can really use IRL. It doesn't mean I don't still dream of the iridescent color changing blue python M/L flap though... sigh... @skimilk has the green version of that stunning bag... lucky gal... :P

Still sporadically run across things that are just difficult to say no to.. especially custom jewelry! Chanel is my Pokémon Go.... :panic:

I do want to add some high quality investment jackets and cardigans though :yes:

I love Miu2 shoes & the matelassé style leather. I have a miu2 ivory matelassé bag with glazed leather that's gorgeous but sadly very delicate.

I find Chanel appealing and interesting because it's so multi-faceted. The image/lifestyle that the brand portrays is genius! Timeless classic elegance and yet doesn't take itself so seriously that it's afraid to have fun. I like that a lot. :smile:

I agree that it's required, if you are going to delve into the world of Chanel RTW :smile: You need a tweed jacket for chilly spring days, and fall/winter colors can be a bit of a downer! I say one in black, one in pink/yellow/other spring colors, one in fall colors, and one in wool for when tweed isn't quite enough... I'm halfway there. I have a vintage pink-white-and-gold tweed jacket, but it's *nowhere* as glorious as yours! This one is def a keeper for life, Vanana :heart:

I like how you think! especially in terms of the weather we have around here. Per above, I need wool (too bad the beautiful peacoat has such a "stiff" cut) and one in fall colors. I do have one more that I just "want" to have - white/ivory tweed with trim. I may be willing to sacrifice the fall colors for that one. You have great taste (still dream of your green python bag... such a beauty) I'm sure that vintage jacket is gorgeous. Chanel vintage is classic and timeless. :smile:

Swooning over your purchases especially your RTW... i just brought 2 Vintage 01S and 01P Chanel tweed jackets (one Black /Pink/Grey/White and one in Black Multi Tweed) and a 01P Chanel suit (White Multicolor)....Addictive!

Thank you!!! your RTW collection sounds awesome! the colors alone sounds so classic and versatile!

Those shoes and jacket!!! Such classy timeless pieces to add. :heart:
Thank you so much they are so addictive and I can't help but keep adding more jackets and coat to my collection :P I can't wait till fall so I can break them out and wear them again (soon)!!!! It's about the one thing that makes me less sad about the colder weather :lol: