Triple Reveals = Half of Last Reveal = Trending -> Right Direction?

I feel like recently many of the things on my long time awaited / hard to find classic items checklist are showing up (well, feels long to me, Chanel and I are celebrating the 1 year anniversary of our short, sweet, and dangerous - for me, relationship). This is not good for any form of budgeting, but who am I kidding anyway...

So... I would have preferred it in caviar but not going to be stubborn and quite frankly I love almost all Chanel leathers (distressed calf, lamb, caviar, etc.) equally for different attributes... Thanks to my amazing SA, I can finally get my paws on this little guy. I plan on using him to hold the few things I need with me at all times (lipstick, concealer, hair-tie, etc).

Happy to present to you my new black lambskin mini-o case.

It's so shiny, puffy and feels so sooooooft.... yet it feels quite sturdy to me so hopefully it'll age gracefully with use. Eh who knows my wonderful SA would still keep an eye out for caviar in case I need another back up when that arrives :smile:

This is my actual case, took the pic in the boutique while I was checking it for quality. Much better lighting and presentation than I can manage at home. :tup:

View attachment 3406780

I have this in caviar and LOVE it! The size is great. A lot of time if I'm carrying a smaller bag I'll put my I.D, CC's, cash in it, maybe a lipstick too. It's perfect when I don't want or need to bring my large zip wallet.

The shoes are beautiful, but that tweed coat! :love: It's divine and there are so many ways you can wear it, very versatile! Congrats on all your special Chanel finds.

;);)
Thanks again for your kind offer. These are so hard to come by!!
So glad you asked about the hardware... My SA told me it was gold and I was slightly disappointed. Though I love both and have bags/etc. with both hardware colors, my caviar card case that I use as my wallet has silver hardware and was hoping this would match because I bought this to use with the card case together...
My $0.50 Band-Aid, $0.25 hair tie, $30 lipstick & concealer can now be stored in this Chanel mini-o=case. (see how crazy I sound here?!) I feel like/hope crazy comments like these happen rarely outside of the Chanel and Hermes forums... :P

Oh my goodness! Ok, so I must be like "so-smoking crack" because the response I sent you in my email today and the reply I posted on this thread previously were practically coming from 2 totally different "languages"...and, yours truly, became extraordinarily confused! I am sure you may have been reading my reply and thought to yourself WTH?!?! And that is purely because I had a number of folks inquiring about "my cosmetics pouches".
Ok, start over...I went back and checked [and hit my head against the wall for good measure (jk, lol)]; one of my SA's DID send me a picture of "your" mini o-case about a week or so back. She has "your" mini o-case ($450) in GHW but showed me a pic in black lambskin leather (not sure about caviar leather and HW, but I am happy to text her if you'd like?) However, she also sent me a picture of a SHW black lambskin SMALL zip wallet as well, my understanding is that these are rare to find. I cannot say I have even seen this size in our shopping forum as of yet, not sure of the price point either. Since I know you like smaller SLGs I thought I might mention that too, although, again, I am not sure about the availability of caviar since she knows I love lamb SLGs. But if that might also be something that would interest you, again, I would be happy to ask her.
And I promise, NO mention or details or pictures of "my cosmetics pouches" since they were nowhere near what you were asking me about in the first place when I had a COMPLETE memory lapse/breakdown !!!!
:eek::facepalm:;)

Thanks! I like how that looks too since it's a longer jacket. I love how practical it really is to drape cardigans/jackets over shoulders, especially when you're in AC environment and just want to block out some cool air without getting too hot with the full jacket on. :smile:
YES! I do that all the time because places always tend to overdo it with the AC

Wonder if they still have it around? I know Neiman has it, it's from April so there's possibility there's a few floating around... It's one of my most frequently used bags (well.. since April). Why aren't you excited in the boutique? the SA, limited selection, or other factors if I may ask?

All of the above I think.... Sigh...

Congrats for your beautiful purchases! I am in love with each one of them!!! *tender sigh!
I think I can stay in your wardrobe hours and hours admiring your beautiful pieces!

Very pretty, is the bow detachable on the jacket? If not, can it be made detachable-it seems it would make the neckline more comfortable? The color, the back pleats, the buttons-they are gorgeous.....Cashmere gloves could be a good choice-if not black, would charcoal work and be less harsh than black? Ivory would be beautiful as well. Between this and your wonderful black jacket, you are set!

Congrats on all your beautiful new pieces, Vanana! All are just stunning, especially that jacket!
Beautiful! Love all of your purchases, but the jacket looks stunning on you! It's very versatile. Enjoy!
awesome haul congrats :smile:
Wow, that jacket looks amazing on you!! Huge congrats on your new additions![emoji4]
Beautiful haul!! Congrats!!!

Thank you so much everyone! so fun to shop together through each other on this forum isn't it? ;)
This pink jacket really called out to me when I saw it. There was that beautiful black peacoat (as seen in the ads on Kristen Stewart). it looked really nice on the hanger but once I tried it on, despite the size and fit being "perfect" the sleeves are like 2 "tubes", it looks "stiff" like you put a pair of cardboard tubes on your arms...the SA agrees too and we come to the conclusion that despite the "decent" and lower price for that jacket, it is only best for draping over the shoulders. so unfortunately (or fortunately) it would not come home with me... plus it's beautiful but just don't really associate pea coat with Chanel so it's probably for the best...
There is new jacket in cruise I got my eyes on.. .hopefully it's not priced too crazy and available.... :love:

Very pretty, is the bow detachable on the jacket? If not, can it be made detachable-it seems it would make the neckline more comfortable? The color, the back pleats, the buttons-they are gorgeous.....Cashmere gloves could be a good choice-if not black, would charcoal work and be less harsh than black? Ivory would be beautiful as well. Between this and your wonderful black jacket, you are set!

Hi Gail13, the bow is not detachable on the jacket, but I can have it made that way if I want for free apparently. can't make up my mind on it... it was suggested that I wear it as is, and perhaps after I get to wear it a little while as original design and I want to make the change later, I can... I am contemplating why not just do it now though. (it's just making it attach via 2 tiny snap buttons vs. stitched on permanently so when I snap it back on after modification, it would look the same as now anyways).

THANK YOU for the tip on the cashmere gloves!!! I was thinking black would be too harsh with this light pink but for some reason did not think about charcoal!!! that is PERFECT!!! I will look for that! I thought Ivory would be the ultimate choice but for gloves I'm afraid it would be way too high maintenance in that color... :sad:
I think Chanel missed out on a great sale opportunity in making and placing their long cashmere gloves right next to where they hang/display this coat!! :smile:
I do agree that with the black jacket and this one, I have the basic covered for now!! so happy but can't wait to wear them!

Reactions: gail13
im so happy to be surrounded by others who are so passionate about chanel just like me!! lol. yeah, i agree the RTW has been soooo pretty and spot-on Chanel. can't believe you scored that amazing LBJ AND this coat!!! i think they're both very classy pieces that are timeless.

re: cruise! yes, i'm also excited about cruise collections, mainly bc of all the bright fun colors in the SLGs!!! i will definitely have to save from now until then, i'm going to NYC in october which means i can shop at all the boutiques and department stores right around the time cruise hits!! whoo hoo!!

Let me know if you want my SA info for NYC or specific things I can ask for you if you don't have a SA in the area in advance around that time! cruise will be sooo expensive for me...

Wow!!! You should be nominated as tpf best Chanel choices of the year with all of your gorgeous purchases!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:
Haha thanks so much!!! Appreciate it but please all pray for me that I will slow down and be able to just shop from my own closet for a little while soon. I am at the point where I feel like my style needs to grow up a bit and trying to think of the key pieces (white shirt, dress pants, jackets/coats, etc) that needs to be more quality vs. quantity, however I do get bored easily and do not stick to one type of look (I may want to dress more cool vs. girly vs. tomboyish vs. totally dressed up in same week), so it demands more variety and hence lack of storage space!!!

PERFECTION!!! This jacket is absolutely gorgeous and the most beautiful I have ever seen. I tried it on and fell in love but sadly couldn't stretch to it. Congratulations and enjoy!

I love love love the slingbacks! I was very lucky to be able to get both the beige/black and grey/black combination. I love them. I find them really comfortable and can walk in them all day. You should be able to find them more comfortable as you wear them with time.

Hi Harper Quinn!! I totally understand. you had some really nice and enviable acquisitions recent months as well!!! There were quite a many items I saw on this forum (some of yours included) that I just have to forego and prioritize. Good thing we can shop and enjoy them vicariously through each other on this forum though right?!

on the slingbacks, the front part near the toes (where it bends when you walk) has creases each time I wear them and likely would stay. is that normal/expected for the slingbacks? or is it because the size is wrong? i tried all 37 (too small), 37.5 (this one - great fit on the length and strap, ok around toe area though not the widest i have), 38 way too big so falling out of the straps. I know that of all sizes available this is the right one, but wonder if the creases are normal in that area even if right fit or if it's me?

omg your blue chevron bag in the bg! I love it! I'm a bit on a chevron fever right now so whenever I see chanel chevron things I go cray cray. :P But I absolutely ADORE your mini-o! it is so true that they are like unicorns now.. especially in that classic combo!
Thank you!!! Did you see the deep purple chevron reissue this season and the so black reissue? they are gorgeous...!!
I have the black lamb single flap like-a-chevron in jumbo size and this M/L caviar chevron and though they're different i must admit i use this blue one much more!!! i just love color and the M/L size!!!