Trend? .. phasing out the City Style?

it depends on your frame and your needs, if you are 180 cm tall and have some curves, then, mini, probably, will look a bit too small on you, or, if you are 150 cm and very slim, then, a regular City might feel a little too big for you.
i am 164 cm and i wear US size 8-10, i have 1 mini, 1 S and 3 regular Cities, i have use for all of them depending on the purpose.
Mini is enough if i do a quick errand and need a small wallet+keys+phones and a sanitizer.
S is good for anything, but it won't fit the docs, or full size planner, if you think of using it for work.
Regular is roomy, but not too big, i easily used it for work, or family outings, e.g. going to the mall with the kids (extra tissues, a bottle of water, light cardi, etc)

I'm 1,68 and a US size 4 or UK 8, the mini does not work for me, it is decoration only, but most mini bags do not work for me, if I can't put the iPad or a MacAir in it, it is not a bag I consider buying, I might be old fashioned, but bag has to work for me and my needs, I am paying for it, goes against the grain to pay a lot for something that is essentially not even useful, can't see the point

I'm 1,68 and a US size 4 or UK 8, the mini does not work for me, it is decoration only, but most mini bags do not work for me, if I can't put the iPad or a MacAir in it, it is not a bag I consider buying, I might be old fashioned, but bag has to work for me and my needs, I am paying for it, goes against the grain to pay a lot for something that is essentially not even useful, can't see the point
same here....I pretty much feel the need to carry all my stuff in a bag - large phone, continental wallet, cosmetics case, etc.
only exception for me would be an evening bag, which I don't have occasion to use these days

Hello city enthusiast, I wasn’t into balen city much but I adore some classic combo and have a couple. My friend is in Paris attending their private sales and said they put their classic styles on sale for around 30-60% which according to her has never happened before. Does this mean they’re trying to get rid of city completely? I was so nervous. Though I’m not a collector, I do wish it stays forever as I can see myself adding more and more in a future.

• Sad
Reactions: etudes and afroken
Hello city enthusiast, I wasn’t into balen city much but I adore some classic combo and have a couple. My friend is in Paris attending their private sales and said they put their classic styles on sale for around 30-60% which according to her has never happened before. Does this mean they’re trying to get rid of city completely? I was so nervous. Though I’m not a collector, I do wish it stays forever as I can see myself adding more and more in a future.
My guess is that they're just clearing out old stock in favour of the Neo.

Reactions: Iana24
Oh no! Bal City was my first love in the world of handbags and still remains to this day my #1. It's so sad that it seems to be on the verge of being discontinued as it seems. Over the years I've owned several brands but Bal City is one of the styles that I come back to over and over again.

Help! I cannot decide between the mini with silver hardware and small with gold hardware (both navy). The price difference is quite substantial.
I think the mini looks so cute on my petite frame but I prefer gold hardware.
Excited to purchase my first city bag!

0F6A14FA-09A2-4D45-9035-B9D0228CA0F9.jpeg148AF48C-2C92-414B-BE29-A9EFB3BEDF6B.jpeg29B26E52-8F8A-480C-8D7E-FC1FC2CD438B.jpeg

Reactions: Smspp
Help! I cannot decide between the mini with silver hardware and small with gold hardware (both navy). The price difference is quite substantial.
gold hw all the way! The combination with the blue looks sooooo lux!

View attachment 4903819View attachment 4903820View attachment 4903821
I recently bought a black mini with gold hardware..something about the gold hardware makes the bag stand out. Which have you decided on getting?