tPF A Year In Review: Most Memorable Moments

Ha thanks Pip

Mine are, when we were invaded by trolls one day.....scary, but memorable
The Fur thread...... drama but great arguments. "Bagshoo is now open" is so funny !!

I also love looking at every ones Avatar's,(especially the ones with children) some have very funny captions, the ones I remember are Travel Bug's "what are you looking at" ? cant remember who as this caption "your just jealous" but those two and many more always make me laugh. ticklemethu made me laugh last week with her thread 30% off Mac, I love her responses to anything !

I also enjoy looking at members showcase's you all have wonderful taste.

Then of course the dedication of my fellow mods and the hospitality of our Host Vlad and Megs.

Awww!!! I spotted my name!!! :yahoo: lol :heart:

I am thrilled to see that someone notices me on here. lol :shame:

I've been a member for 7 months now.

My most memorable moments so far were:

1.COLONICS!!!---after reading this thread, I actually ordered the Colonics kit and tried it. I didn't poooop out what was in Jill's pic though. lol It just didnt all stick together. :Push:

2.My acceptance into the MP after 2 requests!!! :sweatdrop:

3."Meeting" a few real cool people like MAS!!!(Lanie).

4.EVERYDAY IS MEMORABLE. I spent ALOT of my free time on here DAILY! ;) tPF is better than reading Cosmopolitan. :smile:

This thread makes me :roflmfao: I remember all of these... best part is with most trolls, I was so new at it that I welcomed everyone and actually BELIEVED them!!!! I just thought there are people that *could* carry $10k at age 16 and have it stolen (NEVER would have been me!!)

Oh the memories...

:drinkup: Here are to many more in '07!

OMg remember the storey about the cleaner who had been saving for 9 years to afford a speedy, but chaged her mind at the last minute, went to the bank for a loan (instanly approved!) and bought the Londa Scarf bag instead.

1. Finding tPF and all the crazy but SOOOOO fun and lovely mods, and PFers

2. Buying my first luxury bag off eBay with the help of 2 ladies from tPF

3. tPF M&M LV giveaway. Now that was insane!! :P

4. The amazing number of hours I've actually clocked on tPF since joining in July :shame:

1. All the people who pretended to own bags and cars and credit cards they didn't...very interesting

2. Discussions about fakes

3. People who give their 12 year olds designer bags..whether people who didn't just didn't have enough money to!

4. People who claim other people's photos as theirs (and somebody had to photograph a countertop!)

5. Lots of interesting reading!

A couple more:

Chag's thread sticking out of her tummy LOL (I'm glad it's all better now Chag!)

The girl who rung up a $4000 cell phone bill by text messaging....I think we figured out it was something like one text message every 10 seconds. LMAO

This thread is hysterical! ANd is bringing back a LOT of memories. Ok, for me the most memorable moments:

1- The first big troll invasion
2- The Monaco-Babe showdown - Vlad totally caught her and the rest of us were just completely blown away that she really came her to scam us
3- Becoming a mod- and getting to know my fellow mods even better!
4- The Midwest PF Meeting in Chicago- that was so much fun I cannot wait to do it again!
5- Finding out what a "PHH" is in real life! LOL!
6- Still cannot forgot that damn poop pic (Thanks Selena)
7- Just "meeting" some of the most amazing people here. I am so grateful to have so many friends from across the globe all because of tPF!

This thread is hysterical! ANd is bringing back a LOT of memories. Ok, for me the most memorable moments:

1- The first big troll invasion
2- The Monaco-Babe showdown - Vlad totally caught her and the rest of us were just completely blown away that she really came her to scam us
3- Becoming a mod- and getting to know my fellow mods even better!
4- The Midwest PF Meeting in Chicago- that was so much fun I cannot wait to do it again!
5- Finding out what a "PHH" is in real life! LOL!
6- Still cannot forgot that damn poop pic (Thanks Selena)
7- Just "meeting" some of the most amazing people here. I am so grateful to have so many friends from across the globe all because of tPF!

Sorry to go OT, but me and my 1 designer bag would definitely be up for a Chicago tPF meet-up!

A couple more:

Chag's thread sticking out of her tummy LOL (I'm glad it's all better now Chag!)

The girl who rung up a $4000 cell phone bill by text messaging....I think we figured out it was something like one text message every 10 seconds. LMAO

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Ah the good old days.

That girl with the cell phone asked for her thread to be closed because she didn't like what we were saying to her. I don't know what she expected when she tells us that her phone bill was 4000 dollars. That seemed almost impossible to do.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Ah the good old days.

That girl with the cell phone asked for her thread to be closed because she didn't like what we were saying to her. I don't know what she expected when she tells us that her phone bill was 4000 dollars. That seemed almost impossible to do.
:roflmfao: I remember her! We were all doing these calculations b/c her story did not seem plausible at all. lol!