tPF A Year In Review: Most Memorable Moments

-Troll invasion
-Jill's picture of the Colononics
-Lila
-Ingrid
-remember that woman that said she was a SA,then "it" made another alias claiming they were a 17y/o boy who buys from that "SA" that was fun

Overall the trolls just crack me up! cant wait to start my new year with tpf!

Yes, I have learned something here like English & appreciation.

I didn't own a LV before, but I was a pursenut. I did same thing like Megs did, I searched handbags on line every day. My boyfriend couldn't understand why and he blamed me spending too much on purses. After I found this thread, I knew my behavior was totally normal. Thanks everyone here for sharing great pics and opinions. I think I am so in love with tPF :love:

Definitely the Selena colonic thread :roflmfao:
The troll invasion while Vlad was skiing. I thought we'd never get that under control!
Curtism! Sometimes I miss that troll :roflmfao:
LivinLuxuriouslyLila - need I say more?
Club Bagnshoo :supacool:
Selena and kneepads! :P

Hmm..I remember troll invasions like everyone else does..and also that guy in the LV forum who claimed he was a doctor and said he couldn't stand women who carry LV. Then for PAGES, everyone hounded him, saying they wouldn't EVER want to be treated by such a judgemental "doctor." :lol:
AND I remember Lila..UGH. She "lived" not too far from me, and when she posted that picture of her "dad's cars" I KNEW she was a fraud. She'd taken the picture from this dealer down here, Prestige Motors' website.
And how she wanted a diamond Birkin or whatever..and that one $25k LV bag that her mom would get her "if she wanted it."
:lol:

This thread is great Prada!! you truly do always have the best thread topics!!

I could never forget the girl who had everything; including $10k in cash in her bag, the stolen Benz pic, and many more!!!

Ohh Curtism54: ROFL :roflmfao: Loved that one!!

The LV Dr... so did not belong here!!!

So many more... ahhh!!

I love that the phrase "sofa king ____" has become a joke to all members on this forum- that we all (well most!) know what it means and love it! The inside joke for a forum this size is really cool!

Don't forget about her fake mercedes or diamond crusted birkin :yucky: Curtism/Jenniferm was a huge troll but i did LMAO at many posts (especially the ones where they argued with each other or said 'no we're not the same person' LOL. I also saw the start of the great car forum troll invasion. Poor Vlad!

The most memorable to me...;)

'Meeting' some wonderful, wonderful people here - i can't remember you all, but most personally - jag, chloe-babe, chloehandbags, Morganng, The It bag, le_junkie, Cyprus, Sonja, Audrey, LG, hmwe46, D&G rockstar - and many, many more!:yes:

The 'camel toe' thread - and how to avoid it!!!!:wtf: :nuts: :roflmfao:

The closing of MP mk1 - that was a sad moment!:sad:

Lila and all the other hilariously entertaining reads!!:roflmfao:

Finding this place - what would i do in my spare time without all you guys..??
Megs and Vlad - thanks for making it all possible!

Love ya! x:heart:

Hmm..I remember troll invasions like everyone else does..and also that guy in the LV forum who claimed he was a doctor and said he couldn't stand women who carry LV. Then for PAGES, everyone hounded him, saying they wouldn't EVER want to be treated by such a judgemental "doctor."
:lol:

Remember this thread in response? It contains what I consider one of my personal 'masterpeices' :roflmfao:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/why-i-am-repulsed-clueless-pontificating-ph-ds-17274.html

- This Forum to begin with... feeling like being a real guest in a real home LOL. Thanks Vlad & Megs! I'm having a wonderful time here!

- The cameltoe thread...ROFL!!!

- The great LV community, trolls aside...

- Our very friendly atmosphere.

THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! :yahoo:

1. Finding tPF-such an amazing place not only for the glorious bags, but for all of the fantastic people too.
2. Going to Paris with Jill -my name twin! And discovering she can out burp anyone.
3. the King of Prussia purse meet up. Got to meet so many fabulous people like Kathyrose, Selena (and family), Doulos & everyone else!
4. Group troll tormenting & the all of the other threads that exceed 10 pages of fighting. But also the fact that no one really gets their feathers too ruffled. I like that people can disagree without it turning into mudslinging (most of the time).

and of course:

5. The poop picture. I imagine that will be stuck in my mind for years to come no matter how hard I try to forget.

Megs & Vlad, you guys rock for creating tPF! I hope everyone has a happy New Year!

- Definitely the poop and Dr. Natura threads
- Curtism - I chose to ask him to tell us if blue balls were real
- I love Elongreach's thread "What's 1 thing Us PFers would be shocked to know about you
- All the great "conversations" I've had on the PF
-Prada's celebrity info is fabulous (and so is she)
- All of the wonderful friends I've made here
-All the hardwork the mods, megs and vlad have put into this forum to make it so spectacular!

- Noriko was banned over some guys coming here saying she met a guy on the internet because he bought her a Birkin

- The infamous religious Twiggy

- The breastfeeding thread

- The HUGE PF M&M contest (that I lost)