tPF A Year In Review: Most Memorable Moments

Jillybean - she speaks her mind, doesn't mince words IMO and I got to meet her in person!

Meeting Selena and everyone else at the KOP meet. I think BF is still traumatized being the only guy there, following a bunch of women molesting purses (he actually touched I think a BBag and thought the leater was "luscious").

Members that took a break cause of real life stuff - miss them.

This thread is great Prada!! you truly do always have the best thread topics!!

I could never forget the girl who had everything; including $10k in cash in her bag, the stolen Benz pic, and many more!!!

Ohh Curtism54: ROFL :roflmfao: Loved that one!!

The LV Dr... so did not belong here!!!

So many more... ahhh!!

I love that the phrase "sofa king ____" has become a joke to all members on this forum- that we all (well most!) know what it means and love it! The inside joke for a forum this size is really cool!

as a generality, meeting of bunch of crazy and obsessive purse-loving ladies was quite memorable. but also learning that they're also some of the sweetest and most sincere people i have ever met in my life. and YOU ALL are forever in MY memories. :heart:

gosh, i'm such a sap.

and of course, there's the celeb boob oops thread. which has provided me with much drunken laughter. and sheer amazement that celebs cannot seem to wear bras. or panties. (PARIS, we're talking about YOU!!! yes, you. please invest a few dollars into covering up things. and justifying it by thinking, "oh, it'll just get blurred out" is not acceptable)

I can't remember when this happened, but it was after the colonic thread and everyone was here one late night. I think everyone must have been a little tipsy that evening because everyone kept pulling up all these absolutely disgusting photos.

Ah, the good old days.

I can't remember when this happened, but it was after the colonic thread and everyone was here one late night. I think everyone must have been a little tipsy that evening because everyone kept pulling up all these absolutely disgusting photos.

Ah, the good old days.

We can bring back those nights, Shoo has been getting rowdy lately!! :yes: ;) And the OLD Selena is back!!! :supacool:

Ooohh wish I had been here for some of these - they sound like a hoot. Hope 2007 brings us as much fun here on TPF. Vlad, Megs and mods you all do an outstanding job - thanks. :smile:

and of course, there's the celeb boob oops thread. which has provided me with much drunken laughter. and sheer amazement that celebs cannot seem to wear bras. or panties. (PARIS, we're talking about YOU!!! yes, you. please invest a few dollars into covering up things. and justifying it by thinking, "oh, it'll just get blurred out" is not acceptable)

Yup ! as long as these women have no pride, Ill keep on posting. :wlae:

the person who kept talking up her fakes ('faux bags') and signing off her message with "bless you" and "your friend"

the girl whos father brought her a ton or bags including LV and Hermes in one shopping trip.... but didn't own a camera!

The poor woman who keptgetting new LVs only to be told by people here that, alas, they are fakes.

The fake crocodile birkin drama back in September.

I remember making a bad first impression on some people when I started posting here. (And I hope they still don't feel that way about me now!)

I remember the fur thread and the breast feeding thread. I remember one debate becoming so heated that the mods had to close it. And I was getting ready to post something SO good, too! . . . It was the one on whether or not is was okay for parents to choose the gender of their children.

I remember the troll invasion. (Can't remember if it was the first or the second, but it was that guy from the car forum).

Ah, the good old days.

YEs..eh..hem..Jill got bored one night..ROFLMAO......

Just wanna mention a couple more people to give credit where credit is due.

Nathansgirl1908
Purplekitty22
Kristydarling
twinkle.tink
Danica

You ladies sure know how to make any debate/thread interesting and exciting.