Torn Torn Torn... Can you girls HELP put me back together *PLEASE*

Wow, look at all the Coach lovers voting for the BBag!! You TRADERS! lol jp.
I gotta admit, the Orange isnt too practical, and I am quickly falling in love with Bal, and hoping to get my first in a few months:graucho:. Ok, on to my vote...
Sorry all you Coachies(I am too, I swear!) but, I vote for the Bal!!!!

Wow, look at all the Coach lovers voting for the BBag!! You TRADERS! lol jp.
I gotta admit, the Orange isnt too practical, and I am quickly falling in love with Bal, and hoping to get my first in a few months:graucho:. Ok, on to my vote...
Sorry all you Coachies(I am too, I swear!) but, I vote for the Bal!!!!

The Ger. really to me looks more Red IRL. I love them both so this is not going to be easy at all :sweatdrop:
Thanks and good luck with getting your first Bal-bag!

It looks like the bbag uses cheap hardware on it. Look at those two clips on either side. They're like .45 cents apiece at the hardware store. At least Coach doesn't skimp on their hardware with the big, brass dogleash clips that they use. Just an observation! I guess the bbag got won the votes, it must have something appealing that people like. It looks like a biker babe's bag but ultimately get what makes you happy, not what others think about it.

I don't personally care for black leather that much, although it typically looks great against the hardware, but I MUCH prefer the Balenciaga style. I LOVE the Balenciaga!!

I agree that a black leather bag is more versatile and the 2004 bag is probably harder to find, but the B-Bag just isn't my style. For the price of the B-Bag you could probably keep the set you have and also buy a leather Ali or Carly or Bleecker. Yes, the B-Bag is a higher "status" bag and probably more sought after, but it just isn't appealing to me.

Why don't you keep the coach set and buy a black legacy bag when they come out or one from 06. Since I read your response about keeping it and getting a black leather coach bag, you could have all of that for the price of this one bag. I would do that. Also I love the 04 Marc Jacobs multipocket hobo in black, maybe you could get one of those and then keep the coach set.

I can't believe I am going to say this, but I'd keep the Coach set.

This is coming from someone who only carries black bags, usually leather. I think the Balenciaga is beautiful and in all honestly, I like the looks of it way better than the Coach set, as I am not much of a khaki signature kind of gal. However, I think you're getting more for your money with the Coach and like Mrs. MC said, you could always get yourself a black leather Legacy bag, along with the Coach set, and come out the same as if you keep the Balenciaga. So, you could have two larger foxy Coach bags and two matching accessories for the price of one Balenciaga.

Or, you could sell some other bags from your current collection and keep the Coach set and get the Balenciaga. :shrugs: