Torn Torn Torn... Can you girls HELP put me back together *PLEASE*

Well Im not sure if I like the Balenciaga bag - i think its kind of trendy-looking - but I would definitely choose an expensive, well made black leather bag (whatever the designer) over a signature bag any day.

I like the Balenciaga better. It is more versatile and I am sure it feels a lot better than coated canvas. I am not partial to the heritage line except for the swingpacks and wristlets. Go for the B-Bag !!!

I'd say bbag. I am new to bbags and LOVE the leather! It's fabulous! The Coach set is cute but not leather like the bbag. But you need to be sure that the bbag is going to hold all of your necessites and you'll actually use it.

Wow! Like night and day! I love the B-bag -- as many said....timeless. The Coach set is great, tho. Another thing to consider is ...are you going to want to buy another bag anytime soon? If you get the B-bag, would you be 'banned' for awhile? If you get the Coach, since they come out with new stuff every month or so, you might be able to buy something else. :shrugs: Just me, trying to over think it. :lol:
Let us know what you decide and there's always another bag to lust over tomorrow!:drool:

OH GEE, This is so hard. I love both bags, if I take the Coach set back... well they are sold out of this bag so the only chance to get it back is ebay. MAYBE I should keep the Coach set and get a nice Black Coach bag this way I could have my cake and eat it too, kind of...lol :smile:
Thanks for every ones vote, please keep them coming.

Hey nutz4purses... IMO I would keep the COACH set, just because I already own that Heritage XL Satchel and LOVE it! I know you were a little skeptical at the size and all, but the B-Bag and the COACH bag are like night and day (two totally different bags)..... they both are GREAT bags, I think your idea of keeping the COACH set and then finding a different black leather bag is a great idea....

I would definitely go for Bal! I wish I could afford one myself! I really love the Heritage satchel, but the B-bag is so stylish, yet so simple since it's black. Seems like you would get more use out of it and it will match more things in your wardrobe!