Torn Torn Torn... Can you girls HELP put me back together *PLEASE*

Hmm....well I know I'm going against the grain here, but I am not a huge fan of the Balenciaga bags, so I'd have to go w/ the Coach. Gotta represent! LOl...seriously though, if it were a pink or purple city bag, then I'd change my mind.

Definitely Balenciaga. And I don't know anything about the brand (barely heard of it.. sorry.. in a hole) & am also 100% Coach :smile:

It just has a really nice look to it. And I also dont' like the red. :sad:

B bag for sure - not because of the name, but because I almost always got for nice leather over a fabric bag. Also (in my wardrobe, at least) it would be by far the more versatile and wearable of the two.

Good luck deciding!

B bag for sure - not because of the name, but because I almost always got for nice leather over a fabric bag. Also (in my wardrobe, at least) it would be by far the more versatile and wearable of the two.

Good luck deciding!

I agree. I have only Coach bags. Don't know if I could bring myself to spend as much as the BBag costs BUT IF I could and had the choice between the two, I think a classy black leather bag beats out a signature bag especially a coated one at that. Just my personal opinion. But I am not a huge fan of the color of the Coach bag either and I know nutz is so I imagine this will be a hard decision :confused1:

I realize handbags are such a personal decision, but I guess I just don't see that particular B-Bag as classy. The tassles and hardware and shape make it awkward to me and somewhat biker-ish. I love some of Balenciaga's colors, but this particular bag in black seems overwhelmed by the tassles and hardware that wouldn't seem out of place on a bigger bag.

Like I said, I realize that the B-Bag is more sought after, but I still just don't see it as that attractive.

I realize handbags are such a personal decision, but I guess I just don't see that particular B-Bag as classy. The tassles and hardware and shape make it awkward to me and somewhat biker-ish. I love some of Balenciaga's colors, but this particular bag in black seems overwhelmed by the tassles and hardware that wouldn't seem out of place on a bigger bag.

Like I said, I realize that the B-Bag is more sought after, but I still just don't see it as that attractive.

I guess it's appealing to that inner biker chick in me :roflmfao:

B-Bags required WAY too much maintenance for me, keep the Coach set. =)

This is very very true. After being use to Coach, LV, etc... when I got my first Balenciaga bag(Have zero now) I was like wow this is so tender and even worried about carrying it as a every day bag. I do love their leather and they are so light weight. I am still so confused. Thanks for your post... Thanks to every one!!!