Too shy or scared to ask about H? ASK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread's last chance.

This thread has has become a catch-all for every other thread on the H Shopping sub-forum and some the main H. Please do a search. If the thread continues as a part chat-thread/ part substitute for other threads, it will become redundant and be closed.

Note:

Shopping/stock post-epidemic https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/bag-production-post-c-virus.1026395/

Maintaining an H relationship https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/maintaining-a-h-relationship.156549/page-310#post-34789362

Treatment in-store https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/treatment-in-hermes-stores.267768/

Continued/discontinued items https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-hermes-still-make.1042656/

Plenty of threads on quota bags, including in different country's variables.

***This post is for informational purposes only and not to tarnish the brand or anyone’s reputation.***

Ever had an Hermes related question that you were just too shy or scared to ask your sales person? If so, what was it?...
No. But if you plan to ask the SA for a B/K/C and you are new to the game, check if you "feel the positive vibe" first, purchase something you like from that SA, then ask! :biggrin: :graucho:Just sharing my thoughts and experience. For any other H-related questions, I just ask about it politely.

Oh, now I remember I have a real question I don't know who to ask, maybe you could help:
How do I buy something from Hermes? I don't live near any store (they are at least 3-4hours away and in another country) and H doesn't ship to my country. So I can't just stop by a store and build a relationship with a SA. The only way is to shop while traveling. Is there any other way, do they make a mail order or anything?

I was shy about asking a question about the picotin because I wasn’t sure I was pronouncing it right. I did ultimately ask.... and realized I pronounced it wrong :lol:

Pronunciation would do it for me too! Thankfully I can text my SA now instead of going in and if worse comes to worse pull it up on my phone first and show her then repeat what she says. Because no matter how much I study a pronunciation it will come out in the moment however I first read it as.

Oh, now I remember I have a real question I don't know who to ask, maybe you could help:
How do I buy something from Hermes? I don't live near any store (they are at least 3-4hours away and in another country) and H doesn't ship to my country. So I can't just stop by a store and build a relationship with a SA. The only way is to shop while traveling. Is there any other way, do they make a mail order or anything?
You can buy online and then have it delivered to a friend's or relative's place, and then pick it up there or they can ship it to you. Or yes, you can simply just drop by a store when you travel. I remember my very first in-store purchase from H many moons ago. I looked at this "bright orange" purse. I looked and looked and a pleasant SA approached me and showed me the purse. I said I will have to think about it and thanked her. I tried to forget about it but I couldn't! A couple of minutes later, I returned to H and approached the same SA. I said to her: "I tried to leave and forget about it, but I couldn't. I am getting that orange purse." She smiled at me, got me a new and unopened stock at the back of the store-not a B/K/C by the way(same color of course), and I went home with my very 1st in-store purchase :smile:

You can buy online and then have it delivered to a friend's or relative's place, and then pick it up there or they can ship it to you. Or yes, you can simply just drop by a store when you travel. I remember my very first in-store purchase from H many moons ago. I looked at this "bright orange" purse. I looked and looked and a pleasant SA approached me and showed me the purse. I said I will have to think about it and thanked her. I tried to forget about it but I couldn't! A couple of minutes later, I returned to H and approached the same SA. I said to her: "I tried to leave and forget about it, but I couldn't. I am getting that orange purse." She smiled at me, got me a new and unopened stock at the back of the store-not a B/K/C by the way(same color of course), and I went home with my very 1st in-store purchase :smile:
What a lovely story! I am always terrified of asking the price- the answer rarely fails to shock...:wtf:

Thank for your reply. :flowers:
I guess there are so many tips on how to buy H if you live near a boutique but none for those of us who don't. :sad:

(BTW, I thought OP would answer some questions since s/he offered so.)

Status
Not open for further replies.