Maintaining a H relationship

Please focus on the title of this thread rather than each other, TY

If you find it very hard to ignore certain people, please feel free in adding them to your 'Ignore' list.

For advice on how to obtain a B/K/C please go to the reading room in the Reading Room The Newbie's HOW DO I GET A BIRKIN (or other bag) Reading Room

For advice on how to shop at your local store please do a search in Hermes Shopping sub-forum and look for your store/region/country.

Reactions: Etriers and S62708
I am relatively new to Hermes, started my journey this August. I am contemplating buying a watch and once the purchase is made, I will be at 1:1 spend ratio. I am pretty sure I read somewhere that b/k won't be offered to new clients within the first 6 months. I am wondering if there's any truth to that and do you think I should mention my b/k wishlist to my SA when I am browsing the watch. I have not put in any b/k wishlist at the moment.

Thanks so much!!
I’m also in Canada (Toronto) and I was offered my first quota bag (K28) within 5 months of being a new client last year with slightly under 1:1 spend, so I definitely think you should mention your wishlist to your SA!
I have heard rumours that the Canadian boutiques are focusing on trying to get new clients their first bags this year. Good luck!

I’m also in Canada (Toronto) and I was offered my first quota bag (K28) within 5 months of being a new client last year with slightly under 1:1 spend, so I definitely think you should mention your wishlist to your SA!
I have heard rumours that the Canadian boutiques are focusing on trying to get new clients their first bags this year. Good luck!
Thank you for the info!!! Fingers crossed that I would get my offer soon once I put in my wishlist!

Reactions: thriftyandlux
I posted this question in the what I recently purchased shopping thread and it was deleted, even though I had posted what I purchased right before my question, so not sure where the “appropriate” thread is.

I purchased my first piece of RTW last week, a sweatshirt, via phone order from my SA. It arrived in a generic brown gift box. Since it’s my first rtw purchase I was just curious does clothing not come in the orange boxes ? Or was my boutique maybe out of boxes at the time? Not a big deal I have no use for whichever box they choose to send it in, just curious what they typically do.

Reactions: Mrs.Hermess
I posted this question in the what I recently purchased shopping thread and it was deleted, even though I had posted what I purchased right before my question, so not sure where the “appropriate” thread is.

I purchased my first piece of RTW last week, a sweatshirt, via phone order from my SA. It arrived in a generic brown gift box. Since it’s my first rtw purchase I was just curious does clothing not come in the orange boxes ? Or was my boutique maybe out of boxes at the time? Not a big deal I have no use for whichever box they choose to send it in, just curious what they typically do.
I replied but my response was moved to the RTW thread as were other replies, maybe your post was too?

I replied but my response was moved to the RTW thread as were other replies, maybe your post was too?

Post 1686 : https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/hermes-rtw.920133/page-113

I purchased a sweater and scarf yesterday instore and my sa just wrapped it in tissue papers. I was told they were low on packaging.

Reactions: Bentley1
I purchased a sweater and scarf yesterday instore and my sa just wrapped it in tissue papers. I was told they were low on packaging.
It might seem a little extreme to comment that that is unacceptable,
nonetheless I would maintain that that is one of the reasons we are prepared to pay a premium for luxury shopping.

I recently bought my first piece of RTW from my SA via phone order and although she’s always been very nice & responsive during our 4 mth shopping relationship, I’ve noticed a marked difference in her level of “niceness” & responsiveness the instant I asked to purchase a $2k sweater from her.

Before that my spend had been $8k in mostly home goods and 1 piece of fine jewelry ($2100). But the past few days since I bought the rtw I just have a feeling she’s taking me more seriously & communicating with me more openly. Just different in a positive way compared to the past 4 mths.

Not a huge deal but just thought I’d share, I found it kind of amusing. I wish she’d be as excited about my home goods purchases as my main interest lies there, outside of the quota bags lol
I think it depends a lot on their product category quotas and where they are at in each category at any given time. If the client before you bought an entire set of china and the quota in the category is met, the SA will focus on some other category.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bentley1
Hi there everyone! I want to know your opinion about my journey.

I started around late 2020 and have been pretty consistent with purchases across all categories (blanket, 2 shoes, a tpm, and a special order watch) my total would be going around 12k spend and Ive already sent my wishlist to my SA.I recently sent an updated list and in it is a b25/30 k25/28 however she hasn’t replied to that message.

I feel that when I ask about wishlists she would really reply very late. But forother items like the blanket,she replied very fast. Was wondering ifsomeone out there has a similar experience?I think we have a formal relationship but not incredibly buddy-buddy. Do you think I should switch SA’s or is this normal? I’m holding onto the fact that she once was very persistent in calling me for the TPM when it was available so i think she really is genuinely helping me out.
ANy tips would be great!

Hi there everyone! I want to know your opinion about my journey.

I started around late 2020 and have been pretty consistent with purchases across all categories (blanket, 2 shoes, a tpm, and a special order watch) my total would be going around 12k spend and Ive already sent my wishlist to my SA.I recently sent an updated list and in it is a b25/30 k25/28 however she hasn’t replied to that message.

I feel that when I ask about wishlists she would really reply very late. But forother items like the blanket,she replied very fast. Was wondering ifsomeone out there has a similar experience?I think we have a formal relationship but not incredibly buddy-buddy. Do you think I should switch SA’s or is this normal? I’m holding onto the fact that she once was very persistent in calling me for the TPM when it was available so i think she really is genuinely helping me out.
ANy tips would be great!
Spend some time reading this thread and youll see quite a few similar stories. Many SAs don’t respond to any written communication regarding quota bags/wishlists. This is unfortunately perfectly normal. The topic of bag wishes is generally more well received when done in person.

Reactions: MissApple
Hi, my question might look weird to some of you.
I'm not a wealthy person. It was lucky for me to meet my SA earlier this year and I was able to score my dream Birkin in about half year.
Now, I do not have a new target bag to get (of course I want a Kelly, but later) and want to save some money for a while. I like my SA. How should I do to maintain the relationship?

Hi, my question might look weird to some of you.
I'm not a wealthy person. It was lucky for me to meet my SA earlier this year and I was able to score my dream Birkin in about half year.
Now, I do not have a new target bag to get (of course I want a Kelly, but later) and want to save some money for a while. I like my SA. How should I do to maintain the relationship?

We are in the same boat. I would continue to come in to shop once in a while for some small things. Also carry your B you got from your SA!