Does Hermès still make...?

duggi84

Feb 28, 2021
So I'm staring this thread because I promised our SA (who's lovely) that I wouldn't buy any used H item that I couldn't get from him (within reason LOL). Sometimes that leaves me with a strange internal dillema though...like I see photos of something really cool and then I have a hard time finding out if H still makes that item. Sometimes our SA doesn't even know!

So I'm starting this for a place for someone to shout out, "Does H still make this?" and if anyone has bought one recently (in H terms, so within the last 2-3 years), a chime-in on "yes I bought one from H in the past X years or months), it'd be so helpful!

My first one is the Silky Pop Tote...has anyone got one new lately? I want one to keep in my bag for when I unexpectedly need extra carrying capacity, but their resale is insane, so I'd rather get one from H directly and save some $$ if I can!

I see photos of something really cool and then I have a hard time finding out if H still makes that item. Sometimes our SA doesn't even know!

All I can think of off of the top of my head is to send your SA the product reference code and they could make a definitive search for it that way. From what I can find online, the Silky Pop Tote had a code of 051562CK (I think?) This seems different than all of the codes now which begin with 'H', but it may be worth a shot? Maybe somebody here who purchased it more recently can find the code on their receipt if they keep them.

Last edited:
Reactions: duggi84
All I can think of off of the top of my head is to send your SA the product reference code and they could make a definitive search for it that way. From what I can find online, the Silky Pop Tote had a code of 051562CK (I think?) This seems different than all of the codes now which begin with 'H', but it may be worth a shot? Maybe somebody here who purchased it more recently can find the code on their receipt if they keep them.

Thank you! That product code does look suspiciously out-of-line with their current ones. I found an image that makes me think these were available around 2007-ish, so may not be made anymore. I'll give the code to our SA when we see him next to check anyway. The Silky Pop Tote seems like such a practical thing to have sitting in your bag waiting for those moments when you suddenly need extra carrying capacity =)

My first one is the Silky Pop Tote...has anyone got one new lately? I want one to keep in my bag for when I unexpectedly need extra carrying capacity, but their resale is insane, so I'd rather get one from H directly and save some $$ if I can!
Hi, they are no longer in production. Though up to a couple of years ago, the odd ones might pop up (pun intended :smile:) in the sales. i think it’s worth asking your SA whether there’s one in the back room somewhere, anywhere because 4 years ago, I bought one from the H boutique at Narita, they found it randomly “in the back” and displayed it in the window for fun and I asked to buy it. I happened to have one with me at the time, so they quite happily sold it to me even if it took a while to figure out the price! Unfortunately I don’t think I’ve kept any of the receipts but I will look again.
I love them for their practicality, an extra bag in case you need it when you are out and about or just as your day bag to add color. About half of mine were original purchases and the rest are from resellers and yes, the prices can be outrageous esp as I know the original retail prices but all of them are in almost mint condition. I also negotiate furiously and have no qualms asking where/how/when the reseller got the bag.

Reactions: duggi84
@duggi84 I have an item to add to your thread which btw is a great idea:
the Ano Leather Cuff
I have not seen it in the stores for a few years now and I always ask. I’m wondering if the original style is not in production anymore. Bec I did purchase one from the Ala Moana Hermès in Honolulu last Nov but it is slightly different.
Photo of the old left and new right:
AEC507F8-8C04-438F-83F3-EAAA6894B8BA.jpeg
Anyone seen either recently?

@duggi84 I have an item to add to your thread which btw is a great idea:
the Ano Leather Cuff
I have not seen it in the stores for a few years now and I always ask. I’m wondering if the original style is not in production anymore. Bec I did purchase one from the Ala Moana Hermès in Honolulu last Nov but it is slightly different.
Photo of the old left and new right:
View attachment 5086147
Anyone seen either recently?

I don't think I've seen these in-store or online, other than reseller sites/ebay. I'll keep my eyes open when I'm browsing the global sites for new products though.

The Toolbox 33 seems to be discontinued, but the Toolbox 20 and 26 are still being made. The Toolbox is my favorite bag and I want more... I’m sure our SA would’ve told me if they were no longer being made. I just bought mine in March...if that helps.

Has anyone knows that toolbox is discontinued or not? As i seen one YouTuber said. If the bag is discontinued, the price of preloved will increase or decrease?
Thanks in advance
The Toolbox 33 seems to be discontinued, but the Toolbox 20 and 26 are still being made. The Toolbox is my favorite bag and I want more... I’m sure our SA would’ve told me if they were no longer being made. I just bought mine in March...if that helps.
have seen toolbox in store for display last weekend
They still are but in limited qty

An Evercolor Toolbox 26 in Rouge Grenat popped up on the Hermès US site today:

DCB98523-4C27-49F6-9AEA-A80EFD0425F3.png