Thoughts on the New Signature Linings: Yay or Nay

Doesn't bother me either way. I'm used to it w/ MK bags. I'd probably like it better than the Legacy boooooring tan lining. *yawn . Most of my Coach bags are Legacy so it get even more boooooring lol. I like the pops of color inside - like some of the Madisons have or interesting patterns, esp when the bag is a solid color or more on the plain side.

I could care less what a lining color is or design is on it inside any bag. It makes no difference to me. Same with wallets, they don't need to match- ever. lol

I have never used them, but wouldn't a purse-to-go thingy cover the lining (of some bags) if it really bothered you, but you liked the bag? :smile:

I don't care for it but I don't make my bag decisions based on lining. If the new Smythe comes in Olive/Gray they can line it with a Walmart bag and I'll buy it! :tup:

Big NAY for me, not just the siggy part but it's such a dark color, I want something more cheerful and fun to look at. I remember a couple of years back when it seemed Coach was using lavender lining in every other bag, I got so sick of it I actually refused to buy bags with lavender lining, now I'd much prefer the lavender to the dark siggy print. Oh well, to each her own, I know some folks love this lining :smile:

I prefer the bright or pale, satin-y colors they used -- it was always fun to peek inside a bag and see a gorgeous, well-chosen, contrasting lining. But I guess I'll get used to the siggy...? : /

I don't care for it but I don't make my bag decisions based on lining. If the new Smythe comes in Olive/Gray they can line it with a Walmart bag and I'll buy it! :tup:

LOLOL I agree!!!!!!
many many great coach leather bags BACK in the day had this lining - and leather was way better than todays leather.

THE PRICE is the deal breaker for ME lolol

The new siggy lining to me looks lazy. Coach designers really couldn't come up with a fresher, more exciting lining? They had to use the same color and style as the MFF bags and the fakes?

With that being said, I haven't seen them in person and the lining of a bag is never a deal breaker for me. I do love a bright and fun lining but if I love the bag enough, I really don't care whats on the inside.