This forum is dead, does anyone still get crazy over Kooba?

I, too, joined the PF because of my love of Kooba. I had completely given up on Kooba until I saw the cream Jagger. The red one actually had pretty decent quality lambskin but I loved the cream. It has held up well this summer. Unfortunately, I'm afraid the Jagger is an anolomy and I won't be "wowed" by anything again. Before that I bought a pink Lola a few years ago which I've never even used because it is just too bright for me but the design is wonderful and it looks nice on my shelf. I guess I'll have to console myself with RM and I don't know what else.

well my billie just came. got it at a great price. $200. stone. the leather is pretty & soft but shape is a lil to boxy.
still waiting on tht linea pelle im not excited about.
My first Kooba was a ginger. i was inlove after that..sigh

k2.jpg
k3.jpg
K1.jpg

Ohhhh sylver2.....She's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great photos!!!!

Is this a color you will wear through the winter? Is it grayish in person? Any modeling pics? :woohoo:

Last edited:
Ohhhh sylver2.....She's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great photos!!!!

Is this a color you will wear through the winter? Is it grayish in person? Any modeling pics? :woohoo:

yes 1 of my winter bags. it looks almost beige but then it looks grayish ..the color is absolutely perfect. i swear it goes with everything. It seems to take on the color of whatever im wearing.
i will post model pics later so u can see how it adapts to each outfit..lol. the leather is so soft.

I have three older Koobas. I still think that they make great bags currently, it's just that the older bags to me are more hefty thick leather. Hopefully next Spring Season I will find something to love. I do love the Caitlin bag but I just wish it was made in bourbon leather. If it was I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Kooba is what got me into designer purses...but I slowly moved on to other designers. I do still love Kooba clutches (I have a few and think they are wonderful). But the handbags themselves have been kind of blah lately. I used to drool over all of their bags and the last time I looked I couldn't find any that were all that exciting.

I still love my Koobas and have several of the older bags that I'll never give up (Lucy, Marcelle) and have thought the recent line has been far too boring, although I loved my Jagger. I also like the new Mara (in red!) because it reminds me of some of the older styles.

I go back and forth between being obsessed with RM, Treesje and Kooba & have to say that I'm impressed with the funkiness of their new shoe line. It gives me hope that Kooba still has some rockin coolness left!

I still have 4 Koobas, 2 of the first generation and 2 of the newer styles, plus I eyeball them quite often on ebay. :biggrin: I'm watching a couple now to see if I want to go back in time a bit and I probably will grab one of them for sure, because the leather is, and always will be, classic.

i have one black distressed copper studded Kooba hobo and love it til this day (though I havent used it lately). Unfortunately Kooba hasn't come out with anything too interesting or eye catching lately :sad:

I have four Koobas and love them, but they are all older styles and I have since moved on to Botkier. I think Kooba lost the plot a bit. I also love Miu Miu, but it's a bit out of my price range at the moment.