This forum is dead, does anyone still get crazy over Kooba?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I, too, joined the PF because of my love of Kooba. I had completely given up on Kooba until I saw the cream Jagger. The red one actually had pretty decent quality lambskin but I loved the cream. It has held up well this summer. Unfortunately, I'm afraid the Jagger is an anolomy and I won't be "wowed" by anything again. Before that I bought a pink Lola a few years ago which I've never even used because it is just too bright for me but the design is wonderful and it looks nice on my shelf. I guess I'll have to console myself with RM and I don't know what else.

2. I had one Kooba but returned it. Nice bags but they have gotten kinda boring. Into RM and I love Treesje.

3. well my billie just came. got it at a great price. $200. stone. the leather is pretty & soft but shape is a lil to boxy.
    still waiting on tht linea pelle im not excited about.
    My first Kooba was a ginger. i was inlove after that..sigh

4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. #20 Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
    Ohhhh sylver2.....She's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great photos!!!!

Is this a color you will wear through the winter? Is it grayish in person? Any modeling pics? :woohoo:

6. Wow! I love it! Really, I do!!

7. yes 1 of my winter bags. it looks almost beige but then it looks grayish ..the color is absolutely perfect. i swear it goes with everything. It seems to take on the color of whatever im wearing.
    i will post model pics later so u can see how it adapts to each outfit..lol. the leather is so soft.

8. I have about 6 older Koobas and still love them, but have not bought any new ones in a few years.

9. I have three older Koobas. I still think that they make great bags currently, it's just that the older bags to me are more hefty thick leather. Hopefully next Spring Season I will find something to love. I do love the Caitlin bag but I just wish it was made in bourbon leather. If it was I would buy it in a heartbeat.

10. Kooba is what got me into designer purses...but I slowly moved on to other designers. I do still love Kooba clutches (I have a few and think they are wonderful). But the handbags themselves have been kind of blah lately. I used to drool over all of their bags and the last time I looked I couldn't find any that were all that exciting.

11. I am still loooooving Kooba! I really want the carter!!

12. I still love my Koobas and have several of the older bags that I'll never give up (Lucy, Marcelle) and have thought the recent line has been far too boring, although I loved my Jagger. I also like the new Mara (in red!) because it reminds me of some of the older styles.

I go back and forth between being obsessed with RM, Treesje and Kooba & have to say that I'm impressed with the funkiness of their new shoe line. It gives me hope that Kooba still has some rockin coolness left!

13. I still have 4 Koobas, 2 of the first generation and 2 of the newer styles, plus I eyeball them quite often on ebay. :biggrin: I'm watching a couple now to see if I want to go back in time a bit and I probably will grab one of them for sure, because the leather is, and always will be, classic.

14. i have one black distressed copper studded Kooba hobo and love it til this day (though I havent used it lately). Unfortunately Kooba hasn't come out with anything too interesting or eye catching lately :sad:

15. I have four Koobas and love them, but they are all older styles and I have since moved on to Botkier. I think Kooba lost the plot a bit. I also love Miu Miu, but it's a bit out of my price range at the moment.