This forum is dead, does anyone still get crazy over Kooba?

I so used to agree with you<<< BORING>><<<TIRED>>> but the good news is that their resort collection looks amazing again, it should be delivering soon. I saw spring 2011 and it too was much improved. I don't know what they were going through but they seem to be coming out with some great new styles lately!

I agree with everyone else. For years, Kooba made fabulous bags. Then, went through a period of time where the quality just tanked. Now, they are starting to get several styles that have great leather again. I just got a Caitlin and the leather is similar to that on the original smooth Siennas, the Natalia, the Ginger - yes, I still have these. Had to go back and get one in the tan (blonde) color because I love the black one so much. Found it by using up some reward points on Avelle - the only way you can use those up - cannot apply to their private sales. Anyway, I rented it for a month. Loved it so had to go out and find me one for a good price. It's on sale now on the Kooba website and also at Saks.

Attachments

• 1098871_fpx.jpg
    1098871_fpx.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 1098872_fpx.jpg
    1098872_fpx.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 132
This is another bag I picked up this year. It's called the Montana. Again, it's got that leather like we used to see. This one has really pretty decorative stud bands. I get lots of compliments when I carry this one.

Attachments

• pl760629-00vliv01.jpg
    pl760629-00vliv01.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 127
Reactions: Shelby33
There really anything better than the classic Koobas. The leather was the most amazing buttery leather ever. Hard to find now. I still have about 15 bags that I will never get rid of just because of the quality. They look better with time.

Black suede Elisha with black patent trim
Charlie in cream.

Attachments

• Jacob Ryan Nadler 083.jpg
    Jacob Ryan Nadler 083.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Jacob Ryan Nadler 099.jpg
    Jacob Ryan Nadler 099.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 127
This is my Red Elisha I spent months searching for. Love!!

Black patent Elisha.

This bag is so comfortable to wear, I love them all.

Attachments

• Jacob Ryan Nadler 082.jpg
    Jacob Ryan Nadler 082.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Jacob Ryan Nadler 081.jpg
    Jacob Ryan Nadler 081.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 130
Love these bags. I have to say that I still get excited about my Koobas!

Kooba Ryder in Luggage. TDF
Black Sloane

Attachments

• Jacob Ryan Nadler 150.jpg
    Jacob Ryan Nadler 150.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 124
  • Jacob Ryan Nadler 087.jpg
    Jacob Ryan Nadler 087.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: katev
YEA Kooba40!!!:yahoo: - I'm not the only one!! I've got about a dozen Koobas - many old school: Black and Raisin Paige, Ink Natasha and Camel Brynne to name a few!! My fave bags ever!!

There really anything better than the classic Koobas. The leather was the most amazing buttery leather ever. Hard to find now. I still have about 15 bags that I will never get rid of just because of the quality. They look better with time.

Black suede Elisha with black patent trim
Charlie in cream.

You're so right about the leather! I have a black Elisha with patent trim and a black Devin that I haven't used in a while. I'm trying to thin down my collection, so I got them both out to try to decide if I should sell one of them (already parting with Talia). The leather on the Devin is silky, but the Elisha is luscious! I can't bear to part with them, but I do use the Devin more. Plus, how many black bags do I need??? :nuts: