Think my HG bag is ruined

runner1234

Jun 17, 2015
I only have myself to blame for this but I am so, so sad. My HG black Epsom Kelly 28 is likely ruined. And Paris of all places, I got caught in the rain. Now it has bubbles all over the front flap, top and back. I feel so stupid, guess I thought Epsom was more durable (I had it inside a shopping back to try and protect it but it soaked through). Has anyone ever seen something like this before? I’m assuming it’s not repairable

Attachments

• FF0B59B4-9F5E-42B9-BCA9-F77343DD67F9.jpeg
    FF0B59B4-9F5E-42B9-BCA9-F77343DD67F9.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 1,494
So sorry this happened to you. Maybe if it doesn’t look better in the morning (although fingers crossed it will) pop back into FSH as you are in Paris and ask in the after sales department? Ironically I was once told in London when discussing barenia leather in the rain that Epsom is the only one that shouldn’t be a problem. I’ve used barenia, Togo and swift in the rain with no issue. I so hope this is ok for you!

I only have myself to blame for this but I am so, so sad. My HG black Epsom Kelly 28 is likely ruined. And Paris of all places, I got caught in the rain. Now it has bubbles all over the front flap, top and back. I feel so stupid, guess I thought Epsom was more durable (I had it inside a shopping back to try and protect it but it soaked through). Has anyone ever seen something like this before? I’m assuming it’s not repairable
Also in Paris and was caught in the rain. But don’t worry it will dry off. Just keep it somewhere away from direct heat and pat it dry. Relax.