There's nothing worse than.....

Aw....*Hug for GF*

I would have smirked and said "There's nothing worse than snotty know-it-all, potty-mouthed, rude, teeny boppers who cannot recognize a genuine bag if it smacked them" then sauntered off with my head held high and laughing on the inside.

Oh I'm mean!! :boxing::devil:

LMAO - you know what? There's nothing worse than people that can't tell a knock-off from the real thing.

There's nothing worse than young or old dumb@$$es without brains or class enough to keep their mouths shut!

But in the end, it doesn't matter, because *you* have the real thing and they don't and that's probably galling to them.

Your bag sounds beautiful, BTW.

Peasants :cursing: .... you should have said to them ... sorry I couldn't help overhearing you, yes I agree ... did you think the bags you are carrying were real then? Oh how awful for you, I do hope you can get your money back:P

Sorry, sweetie - but it does go to show who has the class (you) and who does not (them). I soooo agree with Mizzle. I would have chased them down the street yelling: "Girls, girls - may I have your attention?" Then, I would have held out that gorgeous Birkin for all to see and said: "It's real and it's spectacular!"

Well, I guess there are some benefits to living here in the sticks where I live. You could hit somebody in the head with an authentic Birkin bag and they wouldn't have a clue if it came from Paris, Walmart or KMart...:rolleyes:

I'm with Lizlikeshugs - I cant let things like that go! But I would never dream of saying something so rude in the first place...Grrrrr!

Did you notice what bags they were carrying? supermarket plastic bags maybe.....?

I feel sorry for them. They are so stupid, immature, and crass...and they don't even know it. Don't let them bother you, they are the ones with the problem. Mostly, parents who never taught them any manners. I find that most kids, who say things like this (and having a 17 year old daughter, I have experience with teenagers) are kids who are insecure. They want to make someone else feel bad, to make themselves feel better.

OK....me...walking down the street...looking hot (if I do say so myself :P:roflmfao:)....carrying my Natural Chamonix 35 Birkin, which a few of you became acquainted with whilst in NY......two girls walking close behind me...one says to the other "You know what? There's nothing worse than a ****ty, knock-off bag"...giggle giggle......the two pass me, and glance back in my direction, making it obvious that the comment was intended for me!

LMAO - you know what? There's nothing worse than people that can't tell a knock-off from the real thing.

You know what sucks, though. Instead of holding my head high, knowing that my Birkin wonderful, I walked along thinking great...everyone thinks my bag is a fake. I think this is God paying me back for thinking nasty things about other peoples clothing all the time..........:rolleyes:!!!!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Sorry for sidetracking, but HaydenM, that's a gorgeous baby you've got there in your avatar!!

GF, What an experience! It is a good thing that you are confident about your bags authenticity - imagine if you purchased your bag from a reseller and were slightly uncomfortable with its authenticity.
Laugh off these ungracious and uninformed Alaskans.

I :heart: you E. You are always beautiful and I know all your stuff are real. You don't need to think about those girls. Their opnion does not matter b/c they don't have class.

I often catch people staring at my Birkins, trying to figure out if they are real or not (at least, that's what I think) and whispering to each other while looking at my bag...I find it rather funny...Mind you, I've never actually heard anyone say anything like that....I might not find it so funny!!;)