Theese people think my LV is a fake! lol

just say its fake and laugh!... its confuses the SH%T out of them lol

I couldn't do that.... There is not even a reason.... but I couldn't say it's faked.... But I love it when people think it is... because they always think they know so much.... but I, knowing the truth, say to myself: dumb a***.... and now, guess who's right??!!:boxing:;)

Oh guys you're gonna love this one....
If you already read my first comment in this thread I told you about those girl that are faked from the bottom to the top.... The girl that seems to hate me most (the one with the little MC speedy with feet) probably wished to die.... I however would (if I were her)...
Yesterday I went with friends to a bar. To get downtown I had to take the train. On my local main station I ran into my little "first fakes club".... The three girls, probably waiting for the same train to get downtown, were looking at me again as if I was an alien or something.... There were quite a lot of people, some even smiling at me and asking for the price (which I don't say, I just say it was a gift from my dad, I hate saying how much these bags are....), besides I had a sac bosphore.
The girls came closer waiting next to me. When the girl with the MC speedy said "Isn't it lovely, having no personality and buying fakes to make people think you're special"... I was just looking at her and like "What? Are you kidding... To be honest If I would start saying what's faked about your purse I'd be late for my date...!"
She, obviously surprised I finally said something to her, tried to show me the inside, I'm not sure but I guess she wanted to show me the date code or something, anyway, she opens her purse and while she's opening it, she broke off the zipper and scratched her bag and the whole zipper closure was damaged, while some things were falling out of it.
I was smiling but not laughing out loud.... I looked at her and said "Well, I'm sure wherever you got that thing from they have plenty more of it but you should buy some more in case that happens again.....!"
I left them looking for something in my bag (cell) and while I was doing that another men was laughing about the girl then looking at me when I opened my bag and I said to him "Weird, ...my zipper works... "

I think it funny that people assume that just because they have a fake, everyone else also does!

I think it funny that people assume that just because they have a fake, everyone else also does!

I know, that's also what I say all the time... But you can see they don't care what they are carrying it's really just about the LV sign on the bag.... no care for quality, no care for alignment of the signs.... They just buy it and do not even think about it... I think it is kind of sad...because I still don't really know where they are trying to get with it... I mean the bag gets a lot of attention, especially here, but is it really just that people assume you're rich???? How low must your self-esteem be to do it for that reason???
I mean all the bag's I have are paid by my parents... I would never even hesitate to look mean at somebody because he's poor... I mean basically I am, too... I mean it's not my money... I still go to school and stuff... It's just my parents....
A friend of mine recently said people think my bags and accesoires are fakes because I am 19 and look way too young to be able to afford it myself, so I am thinking of making a T-Shirt which say "My Mum paid all that..!" maybe the freakish looks will stop immediatley.....

OH BTW.... I have a best friend who does not care for designer at all.... she actually is the complete opposite of mine.... she is very often also dressed in gothic clothes and stuff.... can you imagine how funny we both look together downtown....:nuts: and it happens at least once a week.... and I do love her also our opinions in shopping are way different.... :smile::P

Oh guys you're gonna love this one....
If you already read my first comment in this thread I told you about those girl that are faked from the bottom to the top.... The girl that seems to hate me most (the one with the little MC speedy with feet) probably wished to die.... I however would (if I were her)...
Yesterday I went with friends to a bar. To get downtown I had to take the train. On my local main station I ran into my little "first fakes club".... The three girls, probably waiting for the same train to get downtown, were looking at me again as if I was an alien or something.... There were quite a lot of people, some even smiling at me and asking for the price (which I don't say, I just say it was a gift from my dad, I hate saying how much these bags are....), besides I had a sac bosphore.
The girls came closer waiting next to me. When the girl with the MC speedy said "Isn't it lovely, having no personality and buying fakes to make people think you're special"... I was just looking at her and like "What? Are you kidding... To be honest If I would start saying what's faked about your purse I'd be late for my date...!"
She, obviously surprised I finally said something to her, tried to show me the inside, I'm not sure but I guess she wanted to show me the date code or something, anyway, she opens her purse and while she's opening it, she broke off the zipper and scratched her bag and the whole zipper closure was damaged, while some things were falling out of it.
I was smiling but not laughing out loud.... I looked at her and said "Well, I'm sure wherever you got that thing from they have plenty more of it but you should buy some more in case that happens again.....!"
I left them looking for something in my bag (cell) and while I was doing that another men was laughing about the girl then looking at me when I opened my bag and I said to him "Weird, ...my zipper works... "

oh my gosh! i would of paid to of been there in that train to see that happen to her! just started laughing when i read that!:lol:

That's good... I have to confess that I love seeing fakes.... A friend of mine and I sometimes spend whole afternoons sitting downtown and talking about other peoples fakes.... We don't say it to them, but just for us.......
And there are some really hilarious pieces around.... especially from the cerises and cherry blossom line.....
but sometimes even the print is enough....... :crybaby:

Haha..me and my bestfriend do that when we are just sitting on a bench in university or in the mall but we have a code thats between me and her so if our other friends were with us they wont understand instead of fake we say FANTASTIC.. but ofcourse just between me and her and we certainly dont let the people feel that we are staring or making our fantastic decisions :P

Shopping yesteraday at the mall and 2 women on line in front of me . One says to the other look "at my new LV, I just bought her" she was so expensive, all proud and stuff (of course fake, Alma with feet lol) Then they turn around and say never saw a LV like that (I was carrying my Trevi) meaning mine was a fake. Guess you don't know LV very well and walked off

I was walking down the street in NYC with my silver miroir papillon purse and these two women looked at my purse and said--what a great fake--but I love the silver!! My friend and I just looked at them and laughed and said, oh honey, if you only knew......

when i was out for dinner with friends years ago, i noticed my friend's friend kept staring at my (epi leather) noe. by the time we finished eating, she asked me if she could see my bag. i handed it to her and she literally untied the straps, looked inside and stroked the leather outside over and over again. i was a little shock by what she did to my noe since we didn't know each other that well and it seemed to me as if she suspected my noe was a fake :confused1:.
she handed back to me and said (and i quoted) "this is obviously a fake LV".
and i was like :wtf::wtf::wtf: i lied that i didn't really know if it was a fake or not cuz my mum gave it to me years ago (i didn't want to be a snob). then she said "yeah i think it's a fake cuz i heard there are many fake LVs in china and i haven't seen this colour before" (she knew that i just came back from a holiday in china). and then i said i know that LV is well known for making extremely durable handbags so maybe we can meet up again in a couple of years and see if my bag is a fake or not (in a joking way). :shame:

ok i understand that she suspected it to be a fake cuz i might too young to use LV (i was 19~20 at that time) and kenyan fawn is a discontinued colour. and yes my noe is a little old since my mum used it before and gave it to me but i am sure that the condition is almost as good as the one in store since my mum and i take such a great care of our bags. and i definitely didn't buy my noe from china. i remember going to LV store at harrods and helped her decide which colour to get.

so i know how u all feel

OP, your mom is all class!
I love the rest of the stories, too. I've only had one person ask if my Pomme Sunset was real and he's really nice so I just said "Of course, I wouldn't have a fake" and left it at that. I'm just stunned when someone in my town notices LV at all :smile:

I have two knowing with which I share music ,art some times but not the fixation for the top class accessories, that used from bourgeois like my self is extra , not a rule. When they have seen my new speedy Murakamy white has asked if it were real , and when I have said they that .. yea it s was, and say that for bags I spold out much, to the contrary for the dressed ones that to part for some shoes and some piece to chashemire, a lot I dress store lines trades and vintage market...they have said to me that also they for the ags do not attend themselves to expenses bags and that they spend gladly Big money for bags like mine, mins like G U E S S :wtf: (Big money?!?) that is also better beautiful cause was copied from H E L L O K I T T Y :wtf:.(gladly Big money?!?)..... I was without words!!!!I do not speak about Balenciaga B that i have 5 bought with blood and centuries, when I wear one of these, they ask to me always which vintage market road age sells these old bags that are so fascinating.........OH ...My ...Lord!!!...............:wtf:is...:true::weird:
Sorry for my eanglish....

But, last weekend at Starbucks a group of young girls (about 16) were chatting it up about my Popincourt Haut. Speedies are popular here, but they seemed to be well informed about the ph. They were swooning! lol. It was nice to see two young girls who weren't bitter or jealous...just honestly admiring the bag.

Haha that's sweet. I had a friend of a friend ask if she could pick up my Damier Pochette Wallet, she picked it up and kind of stroked it and said 'I assume this is real?' I love finding other people who appreciate my things!

Love the OP's Mum, what an awesome way to sort out that confusion.