Theese people think my LV is a fake! lol

Your mom is such a cutie!

When i got my neverfull MM and wore it to college the next day...a girl

stopped me and told me how shes waiting for it on the waiting list .. and we

started talking about bags in general..and a classmate came and stood with

us and when she got the idea of what we r talking about (designer bags) so she

directly out of nowhere said

'oh ur lv is not real ..the color of monogram LV's is not this color!'

I looked at her 'i'm like baby i've been on the waiting list for this so you would tell me its

fake?!" and just laughed ..

She was just trying to make a scene..and thought i would pick a fight.. and the way she

said it as if shes saying smart or she knows what she's talking about, then the girl i

was standing with was like 'maybe because you see so many fakes you dont know the

real deal from the knock off" :lol:

I was at the video store a few weeks ago and i was standing in line holding my groom pochette wallet, the girl behind the counter asked me if it was a fake she did not believe me that it was real because of the "little man" on it.
Then she proceeded to tell me that she would never want a real LV anyway because all of their products are made in sweatshops by little children!

People are soooo rude it's unbelievable. I never say anything to anyone ever & I see some bad fakes here. The only time I comment softly to a friend is when it's a posh looking woman w/ a crappy fake or it's ridiculous looking.

Do you know the situation when some stupids ask you if your bag is authentic or a fake?

I hate it, but this story is so funny it has to be told:

some months ago I went out for dinner with my mom, she was wearing her limited edition denim chinchilla LV ( I Think it's a trapez pm).
So we were enjoying our delicious italien dinner, while at a table near by a couple was staring at us and wispering something. The girl had a LV pochette, which I think is really odd but that's only my oppinion.
When we were leaving the restaurant and passing by the table of the couple, she said to him: " If I had to buy a fake Vuitton, I would choose a model that Vuitton really produces!" and she gave my mom "That look".
My mom and I were really laughing! So Mom ordered to glases of prossecco for the couple, went back and thanked them, because she had not laughed that much in weeks.
The girl tried to embaress my mom but in the end she embaressed just herself.

So girls and boys do your home work before u accuse some one of having a fake ;)

If you had such experiences also, plz post it. . .

LOVE it. Best way to respond to something like that!

I am amazed at how incredibly rude people can be. I see plenty of blatant fakes around, and some bags that leave me with doubt (Hermes and Chanel are the one I notice, but by no means I am any good at recognizing a fake), but I would NEVER make a comment of that sort within earshot.

These stories are so funny!!

I've carried my damier speedy 30 to class for the past two weeks and i can't even count how many of my friends/classmates have asked if its real once they see that its an LV. When i told them that yes, it was real, some of them became offensive and were like "how much was it?" "how can you spend that much on a bag?" "are you crazy?!" etc! Its my hard earned money, leave me alone!! Don't ask me and pretend to be interested if you're just going to attack me about it!

If I did see someone walking around with a fake bag (which I have seen many times...) I would NEVER tell them or call them out on it... how rude! Its not my place as a total stranger to say anything... but somebody closer to them should!

Oh guys you're gonna love this one....
If you already read my first comment in this thread I told you about those girl that are faked from the bottom to the top.... The girl that seems to hate me most (the one with the little MC speedy with feet) probably wished to die.... I however would (if I were her)...
Yesterday I went with friends to a bar. To get downtown I had to take the train. On my local main station I ran into my little "first fakes club".... The three girls, probably waiting for the same train to get downtown, were looking at me again as if I was an alien or something.... There were quite a lot of people, some even smiling at me and asking for the price (which I don't say, I just say it was a gift from my dad, I hate saying how much these bags are....), besides I had a sac bosphore.
The girls came closer waiting next to me. When the girl with the MC speedy said "Isn't it lovely, having no personality and buying fakes to make people think you're special"... I was just looking at her and like "What? Are you kidding... To be honest If I would start saying what's faked about your purse I'd be late for my date...!"
She, obviously surprised I finally said something to her, tried to show me the inside, I'm not sure but I guess she wanted to show me the date code or something, anyway, she opens her purse and while she's opening it, she broke off the zipper and scratched her bag and the whole zipper closure was damaged, while some things were falling out of it.
I was smiling but not laughing out loud.... I looked at her and said "Well, I'm sure wherever you got that thing from they have plenty more of it but you should buy some more in case that happens again.....!"
I left them looking for something in my bag (cell) and while I was doing that another men was laughing about the girl then looking at me when I opened my bag and I said to him "Weird, ...my zipper works... "

Ive noticed that LV gets the most reactions out of ppl.....Ive never really had a bad experience but, once....

Someone behind me was talking about my bag and said, "oh, thats a fake" and then began to say that LV doesnt make the Large Bucket in the DAmier...

Well, I just smiled and didnt even turn around to look at her....only because she was some what whispering and didnt feel the need to acknowledge such a thing....oh well!

Oh guys you're gonna love this one....
If you already read my first comment in this thread I told you about those girl that are faked from the bottom to the top.... The girl that seems to hate me most (the one with the little MC speedy with feet) probably wished to die.... I however would (if I were her)...
Yesterday I went with friends to a bar. To get downtown I had to take the train. On my local main station I ran into my little "first fakes club".... The three girls, probably waiting for the same train to get downtown, were looking at me again as if I was an alien or something.... There were quite a lot of people, some even smiling at me and asking for the price (which I don't say, I just say it was a gift from my dad, I hate saying how much these bags are....), besides I had a sac bosphore.
The girls came closer waiting next to me. When the girl with the MC speedy said "Isn't it lovely, having no personality and buying fakes to make people think you're special"... I was just looking at her and like "What? Are you kidding... To be honest If I would start saying what's faked about your purse I'd be late for my date...!"
She, obviously surprised I finally said something to her, tried to show me the inside, I'm not sure but I guess she wanted to show me the date code or something, anyway, she opens her purse and while she's opening it, she broke off the zipper and scratched her bag and the whole zipper closure was damaged, while some things were falling out of it.
I was smiling but not laughing out loud.... I looked at her and said "Well, I'm sure wherever you got that thing from they have plenty more of it but you should buy some more in case that happens again.....!"
I left them looking for something in my bag (cell) and while I was doing that another men was laughing about the girl then looking at me when I opened my bag and I said to him "Weird, ...my zipper works... "

I LOVE IT! lol this could be a scene from a cool movie, like mean girls ;)

For some reason, only the people that OWN fakes, tell us our lovely AUTHENTIC bags are fakes! With the classic "But the logos are upside down"-comment on a speedy haha.

Yesterday I carried my Cabas Mezzo to university for the first time, and a girl I'm becoming friends with saw it and she was like "oh wow it's beautiful! is it real? no right?", so I told her yes it is, and she turned :nuts::nuts::drool::love:, and asked me how much it costed. I told her I never tell people because I've always gotten nasty comments when I told how much I spend on bags, but she promised me she wouldn't do that because she spends crazy amounts on jeans and certain bags (friis & company) as well, so I told her it was 700 euros, and she just wanted to hear the whole Louis Vuitton boutique story, and asking me if I had seen any dutch celebrities in there, hehe, and asking me if I had any other LV bags so I told her what else I have.
It was so nice to FINALLY get a lovely reaction from someone who doesn't carry LV herself! Even though all of the other girls were rolling their eyes when they saw my bag.
I buy my clothes at stores like H&M etc, (the only other expensive item I have besides my LV's is 1 pair of Uggs) so maybe from judging what my clothes are from, these other girls probably think my bag is a fake. :roflmfao:

For some reason, only the people that OWN fakes, tell us our lovely AUTHENTIC bags are fakes! With the classic "But the logos are upside down"-comment on a speedy haha.

Yesterday I carried my Cabas Mezzo to university for the first time, and a girl I'm becoming friends with saw it and she was like "oh wow it's beautiful! is it real? no right?", so I told her yes it is, and she turned :nuts::nuts::drool::love:, and asked me how much it costed. I told her I never tell people because I've always gotten nasty comments when I told how much I spend on bags, but she promised me she wouldn't do that because she spends crazy amounts on jeans and certain bags (friis & company) as well, so I told her it was 700 euros, and she just wanted to hear the whole Louis Vuitton boutique story, and asking me if I had seen any dutch celebrities in there, hehe, and asking me if I had any other LV bags so I told her what else I have.
It was so nice to FINALLY get a lovely reaction from someone who doesn't carry LV herself! Even though all of the other girls were rolling their eyes when they saw my bag.
I buy my clothes at stores like H&M etc, (the only other expensive item I have besides my LV's is 1 pair of Uggs) so maybe from judging what my clothes are from, these other girls probably think my bag is a fake. :roflmfao:

I hear that sister... :smile: I know exactly what you're talking about. Besides my friends there is hardly anybody reacting positive on my bags.... But I figured that they are just jealous.... I mean not only that it's LV, it's also that I am a boy.... Sometimes I feel that the only people that understand me are my friends and people who know about my bags.... For everybody else I am only , I don't know, a freak probably..... :sad:

Love your second story, Rich and Drunk! Off the top of my head I can't remember a time where someone has actually told me my bag is fake...but I have had PLENTY of the "that-is-so-fake" stares.

Those are some hilarious stories! I can get really irritated when people stare at my bags and wonder if they're real or not. In Holland (where i'm from) a lot of teenagers get fake LV bags from countries like Turkey. And since i look quite young lots of people assume that my bags are fake (the new ones, not so much the older ones). So one time i was standing in line and the person behind me whispered to her friend that it is fake and kept trying to get a glimpse of it, so i turned my nil to my back on purpose so she can take a good long look at my bag and the nice patina it had developed :P She then whispered to her friend: snob. well i guess you get critisized either way.

Shesaiddestroy, which uni do you go to? I went to Leiden, luckily i've never had bad comments back then. btw, love your collection ;)

^^ So nice you're also from Holland! I'm too. I love how more Dutch people get to the Purse Forum! I'm from Nijmegen. There isn't much LV around here, and 9 out of 10 are fake. I see about 1 authentic LV bag every two months or so, not more!

And Rich and Drunk, I love your story! It indeed reminds me of those really bad teenage movies. Priceless!