The Zippy Coin Purse Club!

hi all!! Just received my ZCP in DE with the beautiful pink interior today and i love it! noticed my date code is from 2019- is it normal to receive a new ZCP from a year ago or does this mean it was returned by someone?

I wanted a zippy coin purse forever, and now that I finally got it as a gift I'm a little confused :panic:... do you guys use it instead of a wallet or do you also carry a bigger wallet together with it if it's a larger bag? If yes, what do you keep in a zippy coin purse vs a bigger wallet?

Attachments

• IMG_8617.JPG
    IMG_8617.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8618.JPG
    IMG_8618.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 15
I wanted a zippy coin purse forever, and now that I finally got it as a gift I'm a little confused :panic:... do you guys use it instead of a wallet or do you also carry a bigger wallet together with it if it's a larger bag? If yes, what do you keep in a zippy coin purse vs a bigger wallet?

I’ve done both depending on the size of the bag I’m carrying.

Reactions: muska
I use it as a wallet. It fits everything my emilie wallet does, but in a compact size. My ZCP is actually my “large” wallet as I use the pocket organizer, card holder and key cles as my smaller wallets.

Congratulations! I love this print. Does anyone know if it will be around a while?

Reactions: Critzie and muska
I use it as a wallet. It fits everything my emilie wallet does, but in a compact size. My ZCP is actually my “large” wallet as I use the pocket organizer, card holder and key cles as my smaller wallets.
+1. !!!

Reactions: Moxisox and muska
I’m interested in buying a zippy coin purse but was wondering if anyone knows how the epi leather ones hold up?

Or if it’s best to wait for a fun canvas/leather one I like? I liked the game on one but didn’t like the black interior-but that’s just a preference thing.

I thought I’d want the round coin purse but didn’t like it when I held the crafty version in the store.

I looked online and it still shows but says sold out. When I tried to locate one in the United States I couldn’t find any at any location? Seems like something they wouldn’t phase out though. Maybe call their customer service line and see?

I wish they’d come out with more empreinte colors in the zippy. Maybe something spring/summery will come out soon?

Have you guys seen any zippy coin in black empreinte lately? It seems really hard to find... has it been discontinued?
Did the price on these stay the same? I love the giant monogram.

Reactions: Loriad
I looked online and it still shows but says sold out. When I tried to locate one in the United States I couldn’t find any at any location? Seems like something they wouldn’t phase out though. Maybe call their customer service line and see?

I wish they’d come out with more empreinte colors in the zippy. Maybe something spring/summery will come out soon?

More colors would be great!!!
Thanks for your advise, I will give them a call ☺️

Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz