The Zippy Coin Purse Club!

I’m interested in buying a zippy coin purse but was wondering if anyone knows how the epi leather ones hold up?

Or if it’s best to wait for a fun canvas/leather one I like? I liked the game on one but didn’t like the black interior-but that’s just a preference thing.

I thought I’d want the round coin purse but didn’t like it when I held the crafty version in the store.

yes the epi holds up very well! I’ve had it for several years now. I own the epi in Fushia and black empreinte.

Reactions: taniherd
Hi all! I’m thinking of joining the club! Did LV ever sell the ZCP in rose ballerine empreinte? I’m desperately seeking a small pink piece for the spring and will look second hand if I have to (Id love a pink bag but likely wouldn’t use it very much and don’t want to baby my bags). Have you seen anything pink for 2021? Any insight would be great.

Hi all! I’m thinking of joining the club! Did LV ever sell the ZCP in rose ballerine empreinte? I’m desperately seeking a small pink piece for the spring and will look second hand if I have to (Id love a pink bag but likely wouldn’t use it very much and don’t want to baby my bags). Have you seen anything pink for 2021? Any insight would be great.
Unfortunately Zippy coin purse wasn’t offered in rose ballerine in Emp leather. They did have it in rose ballerine Vernis leather but it has been discontinued

Need some help deciding. Looking at ZCP in Mono and also Empreinte ZCP in Lilac or Black. Do people find the leather pull strap on the Empreinte annoying? I think(?) I prefer the way the Empreinte looks over the Mono, but I'm concerned that the leather pull strap will bug me.

Need some help deciding. Looking at ZCP in Mono and also Empreinte ZCP in Lilac or Black. Do people find the leather pull strap on the Empreinte annoying? I think(?) I prefer the way the Empreinte looks over the Mono, but I'm concerned that the leather pull strap will bug me.
I have the black empreinte one and the damier ebene canvas one as well. Although I love them both, I much prefer the empreinte one. It opens further and is less stiff which I find easier to use. The pull tab on the canvas one annoys me more as it flips over to the side sometimes and kind of gets stuck. I like the leather pull tab on the empreinte one.

Reactions: Indiana and cainca
Thanks so much for the thoughts! These are the 3 I ordered from Fashionphile (LOVE Fashionphile) and I also have a Mono being sent in a separate order to compare all 4 and pick 1. Thanks for the feedback and comments on the differences. Can't wait to get my hands on these and compare and contrast. All comments on my decision are welcome :smile:

zips.png

Last edited:
Reactions: uhpharm01
If you had to pick between the Zippy coin purse or the recto verso, which would you go for?
I like the zippy coin a lot, but if you’re wanting more compact I actually prefer the coin card holder to the recto verso. I loved the idea of the recto verso when it came out, but ended up returning it. The organization is what I loved, but after putting things in it it was too bulky for my taste. And due to the flip pocket on the front, the middle compartment and back slots get difficult to get in and out of. I feel like the coin card holder or zipped card holder fits about as much and with less bulk.

Reactions: taniherd
I'm thinking about getting a ZCP in DE but I can't decide on the interior color. I really like the RB but I'm worried that it will get dirty easily. I will be carrying bills and occasionally a few coins. If you have this combo and have used it regularly for a while can you please let me know how it is holding up? Thanks!

I'm thinking about getting a ZCP in DE but I can't decide on the interior color. I really like the RB but I'm worried that it will get dirty easily. I will be carrying bills and occasionally a few coins. If you have this combo and have used it regularly for a while can you please let me know how it is holding up? Thanks!
That’s the combo I have, and the pink interior still looks new. I’ve had it about 1.5 years. I don’t use it daily, but have used it a decent amount. I put coins on one side of the divider, and cash on the other.