The Zippy Coin Purse Club!

Can you please tell which exact Coin card holder you use for your PA? :smile:
These are the only pics I have of the LV one I had. They sell the blue and black ones on the website still. I actually prefer the YSL fragments zipped card holder. It’s smaller, but holds the same. And it wears better over time IMO. However, if LV ever came out with a green coin card holder, I’d still buy it.
3CA4D47E-85A2-415B-A947-867CB57B5F10.jpegC531F1DF-7C1B-43F4-92F1-1DB8C5FD09F1.jpeg

These are the only pics I have of the LV one I had. They sell the blue and black ones on the website still. I actually prefer the YSL fragments zipped card holder. It’s smaller, but holds the same. And it wears better over time IMO. However, if LV ever came out with a green coin card holder, I’d still buy it.
View attachment 5303554View attachment 5303553
Many thanks! They are just gorgeous :heart:

Hi everyone! Just wondering… where can I find the date code for the zippy coin purse? Is there a date code for it? Is there a chip? I looked through old threads and mine don’t seem to have it. Thanks!

Hi everyone! Just wondering… where can I find the date code for the zippy coin purse? Is there a date code for it? Is there a chip? I looked through old threads and mine don’t seem to have it. Thanks!

I just got mine today in the damier ebene print with the brown inside, and can't seem to find the date code either. I got mine off the LV website.

is this bought new at store/website? Or bought through consignments? If new, no dated code.
I just got mine today in the damier ebene print with the brown inside, and can't seem to find the date code either. I got mine off the LV website.
There are no more date codes, only microchip. :smile:

Would you recommend Rosalie Coin Purse than ZCP if I’m looking for slim compact wallet? I have a Gucci wallet that is on the bulkier side and looking to slim it down to make it fit PA and Alma BB better.
I know this question was not meant for me but I also have both of these cute mini wallets in question. I bought my ZCP back in 2015 and the Rosalie just a few month ago.. I have to say I’ve used my Rosalie much more in these few months than the ZCP that I’ve had for years. The ZCP is a tight fit with my cards and I only put one card in each slot. Because it’s an accordian style, I find it annoying sometimes to access my cards. I will not let go of my ZCP because I’m an LV hoarder.(ha!) I like how slim the Rosalie is and can still fit all my cards easily. The Rosalie is more user friendly for me.

Reactions: nannch and zima2020
I just bought the zippy coin purse in store a few days ago but when I got home, I noticed that a little of the edges of the canvas weren't entirely smooth. There's also a thread that sticks up on the inside. Is this normal? This is my first slg and I feel like for the price, everything should be perfect. I tried to get past it but I can be such a perfectionist and so insanely picky sometimes. Should I return it or exchange it? And if I should, will they let me? Thank you!

20221023_113249 (1).jpg

I just bought the zippy coin purse in store a few days ago but when I got home, I noticed that a little of the edges of the canvas weren't entirely smooth. There's also a thread that sticks up on the inside. Is this normal? This is my first slg and I feel like for the price, everything should be perfect. I tried to get past it but I can be such a perfectionist and so insanely picky sometimes. Should I return it or exchange it? And if I should, will they let me? Thank you!

View attachment 5637985

If you are so bothered by it just exchange it while you are in that period. I guess this is their "new normal". But to me seems ok, ill just cut the thread. But of course other me says why did i pay if i will need to do this esp to a highend stuff. So if i were you just go exchange it if it bothers you a lot. Goodluck