The Subtle EPI Club.

I couldn't use the Epi strap on the Noe because of the hardware. On the Epi strap it's silver and of course on the Noe its gold. I swear LV does this on purpose to make you buy more accessories.

That's exactly why they do it! I have only been buying the gold hardware bags but I just had to give in and get the Speedy b 25 in epi, even though it has silver hardware. And now, as you said, I need more accessories!

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Hmmmm, well to be honest I'm not sure I love her but I think it's me and not her. I don't think I'm a Speedy girl period. I really prefer to wear my bags on the shoulder or crossbody and only occasionally carry by the straps. For me I'm finding the Epi to be too bulky if that makes sense? I tried the Speedy in the DE pattern but returned because it was too smooshy. I've since bought one of those Samorga bag organizers which I didn't have when I bought the DE. So I'm saying one is too hard and the other was too soft. So you see what I mean about the Speedy not being my style of bag? I've carried it about 5-6 times and it's just sitting in my closet now. Don't know if I will keep or sell her. I hope I haven't swayed you in the wrong way. Like I said, I think it's me rather then the bag : ))

Hmmmm, well to be honest I'm not sure I love her but I think it's me and not her. I don't think I'm a Speedy girl period. I really prefer to wear my bags on the shoulder or crossbody and only occasionally carry by the straps. For me I'm finding the Epi to be too bulky if that makes sense? I tried the Speedy in the DE pattern but returned because it was too smooshy. I've since bought one of those Samorga bag organizers which I didn't have when I bought the DE. So I'm saying one is too hard and the other was too soft. So you see what I mean about the Speedy not being my style of bag? I've carried it about 5-6 times and it's just sitting in my closet now. Don't know if I will keep or sell her. I hope I haven't swayed you in the wrong way. Like I said, I think it's me rather then the bag : ))

Thank you for your honesty. And explanation as to why. I understand what you mean. You haven't swayed me. I'm still going to look at it tomorrow. [emoji6] I saw a video on YouTube where someone mentioned that it was more stiff and you have to be careful about hitting it on things. I believe it depends on what you use it for. To carry everywhere or just a now and then handbag.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Thank you for your honesty. And explanation as to why. I understand what you mean. You haven't swayed me. I'm still going to look at it tomorrow. [emoji6] I saw a video on YouTube where someone mentioned that it was more stiff and you have to be careful about hitting it on things. I believe it depends on what you use it for. To carry everywhere or just a now and then handbag.
That's it exactly! You have to be careful not to keep bumping into things. I think it's a great bag when carried by hand, but I rarely do that. I hope you love her and I'd love to hear your thoughts and see modeling shots if you get her! Which color are you looking at?

I use to have one..it was so stiff and boxy that I was hitting walls and other people all the time. I gave up eventually and sold it. It was too irritating to even be a now and then bag.