The Subtle EPI Club.

There are 2 good sized slip pockets only.

So my Epi Speedy (my first Speedy) arrived yesterday along with the 2 bandolier straps I ordered. The straps look great and give the bag a nice bit of personalization and a pop of color. There is a downside that I must share though. I used the Speedy and the red/blue strap at the mall while shopping and I wore a light sweater over a mock turtleneck and the strap kept slipping off my shoulder as I was shopping. Maybe it was the sweater material but I think (for me), if the straps where made just 1/4" thinner the slippage wouldn't happen. Maybe it's my shoulders. I'll do some more testing tomorrow and report back.

Thank you that is very helpful! Maybe it will be better with the straps once they soften up a bit? Keep us posted!

Reactions: Addicted to bags
View attachment 3589772 View attachment 3589773 View attachment 3589774

I did it! Bought my first Speedy and it was the Epi. I liked the Empriente, but worried about the gold foil of the Louis Vuitton stamp wearing off and looking like ouis Vuitt in the future lol...plus I thought the Epi Speedy looked more structured and modern. Also bought a couple of the new wide bandolier straps for different looks. The bad news is that they are shipping it to me so probably won't see them for a week or two ☹️

Great bag. It looks fantastic on you! I have a feeling this is going to be really popular. I love how low-key it is, and I the silver hardware. Now if we can just get them to add more colors and sizes (again!).... :hbeat:

And your thoughts about it??
The new silver hardware isn't my jam. I'm really into vintage bags brand/ heritage ect so in my mind:
brass & LV = peas & carrots.

I loved the interior. The pockets inside are great. I thought they would ditch the side pocket in the B version but they managed to keep it which is great.

A major downside to anything epi is that it looses value like mad. I don't think I would buy brand new in this case because there are so many on the resale market.

I'm so drawn to this bag but haven't bit the bullet yet! Could you tell us your thoughts on it when you've used it? And congrats! It's so pretty! :heart::heart:
Thank you very much! Of course, I can tell you my experience after using it, but I haven't yet. It was an Impulse buy - I fell in love the first time I saw the Clery in this color. I must say, that I use such small bags only for going out. For my daily use I need more things, or at least I think I need them all ;). I like that it can be worn as a clutch, on the shoulder pt crossbody. I like having these possibilities.