The Subtle EPI Club.

I'm new to TPF but my SA showed me today that they are bringing back the Epi Speedy 25. I'm going to go check it this weekend. SA says it will retail for $1,910. I think it's only available in Noir so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0063.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 1,769
  • IMG_0055.JPG
    IMG_0055.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 1,545
  • IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 1,617
  • IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 2,117
View attachment 3587899 Oh there is another color! Denim. Can't wait to go and check the new Epi Speedys out this weekend.

Love these!! Thanks for sharing! [emoji4] Are they truly a size 25? I have one of the older Epi Speedys size 25 but it seems like it's the same size as my 30 in mono. The new ones 'look' smaller on your pics, so I'm guessing it really is a 25??!

Reactions: Peridot_Paradise
IMG_0296.JPG IMG_0298.JPG IMG_0299.JPG

I did it! Bought my first Speedy and it was the Epi. I liked the Empriente, but worried about the gold foil of the Louis Vuitton stamp wearing off and looking like ouis Vuitt in the future lol...plus I thought the Epi Speedy looked more structured and modern. Also bought a couple of the new wide bandolier straps for different looks. The bad news is that they are shipping it to me so probably won't see them for a week or two ☹️

View attachment 3589772 View attachment 3589773 View attachment 3589774

I did it! Bought my first Speedy and it was the Epi. I liked the Empriente, but worried about the gold foil of the Louis Vuitton stamp wearing off and looking like ouis Vuitt in the future lol...plus I thought the Epi Speedy looked more structured and modern. Also bought a couple of the new wide bandolier straps for different looks. The bad news is that they are shipping it to me so probably won't see them for a week or two ☹️

Congrats! This epi Speedy looks so, so beautiful! On youtube I've only seen a reveal on a denim one so far. I'm a bit curious - I've only seen that there are two slip pockets on one side inside. Are those the only inside pockets? Is there a zippered one as well? I had no idea they would do an epi Speedy again and Speedy B 25 is my favorite bag, I might be tempted for it in epi now! :biggrin:

Reactions: prepster
Congrats! This epi Speedy looks so, so beautiful! On youtube I've only seen a reveal on a denim one so far. I'm a bit curious - I've only seen that there are two slip pockets on one side inside. Are those the only inside pockets? Is there a zippered one as well? I had no idea they would do an epi Speedy again and Speedy B 25 is my favorite bag, I might be tempted for it in epi now! :biggrin:

There are 2 good sized slip pockets only.

So my Epi Speedy (my first Speedy) arrived yesterday along with the 2 bandolier straps I ordered. The straps look great and give the bag a nice bit of personalization and a pop of color. There is a downside that I must share though. I used the Speedy and the red/blue strap at the mall while shopping and I wore a light sweater over a mock turtleneck and the strap kept slipping off my shoulder as I was shopping. Maybe it was the sweater material but I think (for me), if the straps where made just 1/4" thinner the slippage wouldn't happen. Maybe it's my shoulders. I'll do some more testing tomorrow and report back.

Last edited: