The Subtle EPI Club.

Can anyone help? I am trying to decide between anthracite and noir. LOOOVE the anthracite, but am concerned it would scratch easily because of the smooth leather with the sheen. Any issues? Should I play it safe with black?

I have the Cluny MM in anthracite and love it! Got it the first part of December. No scratching. I initially wanted it in the Alma BB, but because I already had one in fuchsia my SA persuaded me to get the Cluny. I knew without a doubt I wanted this color when it first came out. I try and buy colors I feel I won't tire of quickly and that will look amazing for several years. This is one of those colors I feel for myself will do that. However, I'm glad my SA talked me into the Cluny because it's such an elegant bag and I can wear it dressy or casual. You can do the same with the Alma BB also. It's a seasonal color and if you can still get one I would really consider it. I know there's so many beautiful color choices though.

I really need your help! I just called Louis Vuitton in Netherlands and Belgium and they just informed me that the alma bb and pm in epi discontinued!! I'm so gutted!! Can any of you confirm or check this with your SA because I can't get a hold on mine.