The Subtle EPI Club.

Bling thang, may I ask where you got your Epi Speedy from and how much it was (and which currency)?
Apologies if I'm being rude, a friend of mine is looking to get one and I don't know what price they tend to be in the preloved market...
Thank you very much in advance! [emoji253]
Hi, Lakelake. I got it from Yoogi's Closet for $700 US with a coupon. They have a couple on there right now for $800-$850.

Reactions: LakeLake
Hi ladies. Id like your opinion. I want to get my first epi piece in noir next month but still cant decide btwn these ... Alma bb, Twist mm or Cluny bb??? I like casual/edgy style, crossbody bags (pochette metis is my love right now), leather jackets, parkas ... Im 5'4. Thanx for your help :smile:

Hi ladies. Id like your opinion. I want to get my first epi piece in noir next month but still cant decide btwn these ... Alma bb, Twist mm or Cluny bb??? I like casual/edgy style, crossbody bags (pochette metis is my love right now), leather jackets, parkas ... Im 5'4. Thanx for your help :smile:

Just an opinion but I'm thinking a Cluny BB in noir would be great with your look you are describing. Twist is wonderful but your Cluny BB can hold more and be more versatile.

Did you already make a decision?

Just an opinion but I'm thinking a Cluny BB in noir would be great with your look you are describing. Twist is wonderful but your Cluny BB can hold more and be more versatile.
Yes I actually picked Alma bb in Noir on Saturday:smile:. And thank God for that. There was another price increase on Monday!! The Cluny bb is gorgeous but my (super hot:smile: male SA said it looks a little bit more formal for what Imakes looking for. I'm Obsessed with the Alma. What a great bag. Also another reason to go LV shopping again this weekend as my zippy wallet is bit too big for it so gonna get the Curieuse compact wallet :smile:
Did you already make a decision?

So super excited to have my first ever Epi piece on the way! I purchased an Epi Noé and am so excited to have a safe "rainy day bag" to use besides my DE NF... Something more low-key and not super obviously LV!