The Subtle EPI Club.

That's it exactly! You have to be careful not to keep bumping into things. I think it's a great bag when carried by hand, but I rarely do that. I hope you love her and I'd love to hear your thoughts and see modeling shots if you get her! Which color are you looking at?

I loved it! I got the black one. I have structured bags and flexible ones. I can handle it.

That's it exactly! You have to be careful not to keep bumping into things. I think it's a great bag when carried by hand, but I rarely do that. I hope you love her and I'd love to hear your thoughts and see modeling shots if you get her! Which color are you looking at?

I think we'll be just fine.

Attachments

• IMG_5397.JPG
    IMG_5397.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,559
  • IMG_5398.JPG
    IMG_5398.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 1,581
I looked at the black and mono one today. I can report that it is very nice in person, the black has ghw, and the pink and red have shw. The bag is very light with a back pocket and several organizer pockets inside and fits about the same as the pochette Metis. I passed on it as it is a little dressier looking than what I'm seeking right now. I ended up with a PM messenger bag from the men's line. But here are some modeling pics on the shoulder and cross body.IMG_1503.jpg IMG_1506.jpg both