The story of how Cats finally got her bag -- a reveal!

I loved reading your story and I think you made a great decision. The Kelly looks fabulous on you. I have a Rouge VIF bag and it is an amazing color. Congratulations!!!

Thank you! Glad you love your Rouge Vif bag as well!

You and your fur baby are both adorable and your Kelly is simply fabulous!

Aw, thanks! The fur baby is especially adorable, IMO! :lol:

Absolutely lovely! The story, the bag, the dog, everything!!! Congrats!

Thanks, BirkinBrains! Glad you enjoyed it!

Congratulations,

Love reading about your journey to find the right, special bag for you. Enjoy your new red Kelly and wear in good health. Red and gold...a perfect pairing.

Thanks, sassygee! I never thought I'd own a red and gold bag, but now that I do, I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Love that bag !! Good find from Doc as usual !! Congrats. It looks good on you.

Thanks! Doc is amazing, isn't she? I have become a true believer. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another from her ... once I am off of Ban Island, that is!

Congrats!!! You carry her very well!

Thanks, Hed Kandi!

So glad you did it and even more happy that you are thrilled with that gorgeous bag! :cloud9:
I am like you...as I think I said in the other thread...not a "red person"...only after the shoes (gateway to the bag) and the bag (Rouge H) I think I am!!!
Rouge Vif is such a beautiful, clean red that I think it can be worn with nearly anything. I am sure I am repeating myself once again, but a red Kelly with GHW is to me the ultimate Kelly bag. It is at once a forever classic and a sexy, glamourous red statement. :love:

Cats in the Bag,

I am so very happy that you found your perfect Kelly! Perfect she is, the Red is such a fabulous pop color! I believe we share the same Hermes store and SA. I know you have had admirable patience and self control. There is W O W to your new bag. Enjoy it forever. I was married in 1993 so a good year indeed!
The bag was meant to be. Sincere Congratulations. You must go show our SA as I know she will be thrilled for you!!

Thanks, Arabesques! Docride is an Angel indeed. :smile:

One thing I'm wondering, from others out there who have gotten their bags from her, what is your experience with the waterproofing treatment she does? I asked her to do the treatment for me before she shipped the bag, but I find I'm still hesitant to take the bag out when there's a chance of rain. I wouldnt go out intentionally in a downpour, of course -- but I do want to use this bag with relatively little fear. Can you tell me just how waterproof your bags are that have received this treatment? Thanks.

If Docride did it, I would have no worry. I've had her prep and treat some saddle leather bags, and I've used her formula for rain-proofing box leather—and all has been perfect. Enjoy your beautiful piece!