The story of how Cats finally got her bag -- a reveal!

Absolutely stupendous!! And your story . . . I had no idea it has been such a journey for you. But then, the Docride Angel IS so often the one to swoop down and present the bag of one's dreams.

Wear it in fabulous health!

:woohoo::woohoo:

Wow! This kelly is absolutely perfect on you!! Huge congratulations! This is definitely feeding my desire to add a red kelly to my collection. Oh boy! Best wishes on your stunning kelly!

It is beautiful!! Red purses always look good with jeans and black outfit.. Your choice is excellent, Cat!!

This is a gorgeous bag!! Rough Vif is absolutely TDF!! Plus, I love the fact that it is the year you and your DH met. It makes it so special. Congrats!! :hugs::hugs:

This vintage Kelly is gorgeous! Enjoy it in the best of health!

Such a lovely bag ! Congratulations !
:woohoo:

Absolutely gorgeous..and look at that patina! Wonderful! Congrats and wear her in good health :smile:

Beautiful! You look great together - congratulations!

Thank you all!

Love your story, your red Kelly and of course your lovely puppy.

One word for the bag : perfection! And your doggie is a cutie !

Love your story...and your Kelly! Furry friend isn't bad either.... Many congrats :smile:

Thanks! And I have to admit, I do love the dog even more than the bag! He knows how cute he is and milks it to get what he wants!

I'm surprised none of the cats joined in on the reveal ... I think they got offended that it wasn't all about them and took the night off! :P

WOW!

This bag is really stunning! As you know I have a big lust for boxcalf AND rouge vif,so this is the perfect match! I agree on the fact that the retourne kelly is much more practical and it's possible to stuff in many more things (owning 3 sellier I KNOW this for experience). I am glad I helped you to choose, this bag is eye-catching, but in a good way. Not too much, not too understated. Lovely!

Aurelia, I can say that I now completely get your lust for Rouge Vif box. I'm not one who goes for a lot of glitz, but this bag just GLOWS. Thanks for your input and photos -- it was truly helpful, especially knowing you really USE your Boxcalf bags, they don't just sit on a shelf looking pretty!

Absolutely stupendous!! And your story . . . I had no idea it has been such a journey for you. But then, the Docride Angel IS so often the one to swoop down and present the bag of one's dreams.

Wear it in fabulous health!

:woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks, Arabesques! Docride is an Angel indeed. :smile:

One thing I'm wondering, from others out there who have gotten their bags from her, what is your experience with the waterproofing treatment she does? I asked her to do the treatment for me before she shipped the bag, but I find I'm still hesitant to take the bag out when there's a chance of rain. I wouldnt go out intentionally in a downpour, of course -- but I do want to use this bag with relatively little fear. Can you tell me just how waterproof your bags are that have received this treatment? Thanks.