The story of how Cats finally got her bag -- a reveal!

Lovely story and that K suits you perfectly!!!! Amazing color and just pops!!!! Love the cadena as well! What a super find!:heart:

Thanks, Israeli_Flava! I started my search for a gold cadena after it became clear that by going the vintage route, the bag was probably going to have GHW. The price on this one was exorbitant, initially -- but when the seller dropped the price by 50%, I pounced!

I absolutely loved reading through your story and your dilemma on finding the perfect Kelly suited for you. I'm sure a lot of us go through the motions of dreaming, waiting, anxiety and utter elation just for H! It's a wonderful find and it looks like it was meant for you. Major congrats! :woohoo:

Thanks, Israeli_Flava! I started my search for a gold cadena after it became clear that by going the vintage route, the bag was probably going to have GHW. The price on this one was exorbitant, initially -- but when the seller dropped the price by 50%, I pounced!

WoW!!! Even better!!!!!

Oh, what a gorgeous, perfect bag. There's something about a red Kelly, especially in box. I bought one in rouge H last month and live it more every day. And rouge Vif is such a treasure- congratulations and thank you for sharing your story!

I loved reading your story and I think you made a great decision. The Kelly looks fabulous on you. I have a Rouge VIF bag and it is an amazing color. Congratulations!!!

Congratulations,

Love reading about your journey to find the right, special bag for you. Enjoy your new red Kelly and wear in good health. Red and gold...a perfect pairing.

I LOVE it! What a fabulous story and BEAUTIFUL bag! While I'm not a red fan, Rouge Vif is my favorite Hermes red. Wear it in good health and enjoy it...she is stunning!

JWiseman, It's funny, I never thought of myself as a "red person," but this bag just GOT me. And Hermes does do beautiful reds.

I absolutely loved reading through your story and your dilemma on finding the perfect Kelly suited for you. I'm sure a lot of us go through the motions of dreaming, waiting, anxiety and utter elation just for H! It's a wonderful find and it looks like it was meant for you. Major congrats! :woohoo:

Nico, thanks so much for the wonderful comments. You're right, H can be a rollercoaster ride .. so glad I have everyone on tPF to share it with!

Such a lovely story and what a gorgeous Kelly :love:! Many congratulations to you and enjoy in the best of health :biggrin:!

Chanel, thank you so much!