Scarves ............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

View attachment 3667165 View attachment 3667166 View attachment 3667167 View attachment 3667168 View attachment 3667169
For everyone who loves Le jardin de la Maharani CSGM as much as I do and is still undecided - I tried to picture them in the same Cowboy style knot, so you can see the difference
1) cw 16 naturel/jaune/gris (so elegant neutral one)
2) cw 03 Noir/vert/Fuchsia (perfect with black...)
3) cw 04 jaune anis/Fuchsia/vert (which is lime green, not yellow!)
4) cw 12 Iris/orange/Fuchsia (a true pop of color)
What a feast for the eyes!

Has anybody seen this scarf IRL? There is a marvellous article on the production of silk in the SS 2017 H magazine that I got today and pictures afterwards showing scarves from this season wrapped around objects (this year's theme) but this image shows a scarf I don't recognise . Anybody out there know what it is?

Cool picture but I bet that scarf was unusable afterwards!

View attachment 3667263
Maybe it isn't an actual scarf? Or those aren't real fish??? :amazed:

Reactions: Pautinka
Has anybody seen this scarf IRL? There is a marvellous article on the production of silk in the SS 2017 H magazine that I got today and pictures afterwards showing scarves from this season wrapped around objects (this year's theme) but this image shows a scarf I don't recognise . Anybody out there know what it is?

Cool picture but I bet that scarf was unusable afterwards!

View attachment 3667263

It's a really cool gavroche that I keep playing with in Madison men's store, I've seen blue CW and tangerine CW. The design is awesome.

Reactions: Pautinka
View attachment 3667165 View attachment 3667166 View attachment 3667167 View attachment 3667168 View attachment 3667169
For everyone who loves Le jardin de la Maharani CSGM as much as I do and is still undecided - I tried to picture them in the same Cowboy style knot, so you can see the difference
1) cw 16 naturel/jaune/gris (so elegant neutral one)
2) cw 03 Noir/vert/Fuchsia (perfect with black...)
3) cw 04 jaune anis/Fuchsia/vert (which is lime green, not yellow!)
4) cw 12 Iris/orange/Fuchsia (a true pop of color)
As a wearer of much black, I adore #1...but they are all so splendid!