............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

1. I am happy for that. Neither AW 16 nor SS 17 had a lot for me except Appaloosa. So I hope.... ;))

2. Love your maxi twilly - do you like the shorter length? I was looking at this maxi twilly on line but in a different cw but the colour in your photos look completely different from the pics on line and I love them. Guess I will have to make a trip to the store to decide. Congrats on your purchases!

3. Just came home with a new twilly! Experimenting with some ideas on how to tie! IMG_1492729248.050291.jpg IMG_1492729259.340931.jpg IMG_1492729268.794231.jpg

4. One of my two samourais IMG_1492733775.094018.jpg

5. You tie it so nicely. Great cw on you too.

Pocketbook Pup likes this.
  6. Le Jardin de la Maharani CW10 marine/parme/mauve (seems to be the same palette as samurais CW 08...):
    Maharani purple.jpg Maharani purple tie.JPG Maharani purple long.JPG Maharani headband.JPG
    I love this pattern so much I have 2, here is CW 05:
    Maharani collar.JPG

riquita, ElainePG, cavalla and 12 others like this.
  7. Oh wow! Aren't you just the most stunning thing today!!!! I'm going to have to learn how to tie my scarves like that!! Amazing!!

8. Thank you (((hugs)))

9. Thank you hun!!! Sometimes I am so surprised that I absolutely adore a design once I see it IRL that I never thought I would! This is one....

litchi likes this.
  10. I tried both. Bought samourais. They are different. Maharani is darker and samourais more pastel. They have a completely different vibe too. I think you can justify both

Awww thanks. I'm going to show how I tied it on Instagram this weekend.

HoneyLocks likes this.