............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OH AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I'll tune it =)

2. I was surprised by Selle d'officier at the store. Another scarf that did not speak to me on the Hermes website but in "action" it works wonders. Pure sophistication! :smile: I was sold. and bought the scarf. Did not take 5 minutes to decide. There is something with the balance between the blank space and patterns next to the blank space. They form a lovely harmony.

Oh, how I love those pleasant surprises at the H store-drawers.

cavalla and HoneyLocks like this.
  3. Will you be posting a mod picture? I can't wait to see.

4. #3994 Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Yes, for sure! (I returned back home after dark).
    PS: did I forget to mention that Parures de Samourais also made it to my home sweet home? :smile:

First I thought the colourways were too similar but they aren't!
    In my eyes, Selle-cw 08 bleu cobalt/fuchsia/jaune is like the relaxed, adult cousin compared to the exciting Samouarais cw 13 - with the super bright colours, vivid fuchsia and popping apple green.

H003071S-13.jpeg H003108S-08.jpeg

Tomorrow I will share my excitement with my best friend and invite her for a scarf, it's her birthday.

I am grateful for the staff at the store in Vienna. Without them, I would miss the best colourways and designs. The picure in 2D never does the 3D experience justice.

OK, enough with the excitement. LOL.

Now I just need to find my new spring scent, not as easy as the spring scarves. :smile:

I will post picture of both scarves soon!

5. Cant wait! I can sense how excited you are to have bought these!! Have a great night!

lovely_bag likes this.
  6. I love it in the 90. Good for you!! Very curious how it will work in larger format.

7. Didn't buy this CW - but posting here if it helps someone.
    I didn't get a pic but there was also an unusual anthracite/jaune/ Aqua CW IMG_4020.JPG

8. My recent purchases" mythical Phoenix moussie stole CW 10
    Tapis persans 140 moussie in CW 08 ( twins with Canuck baglover!)
    And a Calvi in blue zephyr

And for bright orange phobics- the orange in the tapis is dark not bright as some pix show.

Ban island is awaiting me!
    I IMG_4033.JPG IMG_4040.JPG IMG_4038.JPG

9. Such vibrant mousselines, scarf1! And we're twins on the Calvi! Love bleu zephyr!

scarf1 likes this.
  10. Congratulations on both your happy colour scarves! I love PdS cw13 it's bright but strangely I think the colours are wearable, too.

scarf1 likes this.
  11. This is beautiful on you, Pocketbook Pup! Your whole look is so chic!

Pocketbook Pup likes this.
  12. Wow. This is one not posted at the web. Do you have more pics by any chance?

13. Which Cw is this? Looks kinda mauve-y. It's pretty and unusual and you tied it beautifully. IMO it's the prettiest of the samourais.

14. beautiful...ahhh..anthracite/jaune/aqua - that's the one i saw! the anthracite was so dark i thought it was black..