............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

1. With those beautiful colours spring has most definitely sprung Israeli_Flava! What a candy kiss of a twilly!

2. HoneyLocks likes this.
  3. Thank you for this notification!! I cant wait to see what FW brings.

HoneyLocks likes this.
  4. Wondering about the F/W17 as the website is suddenly half empty. Do love the Les Jardins though! Bought the bright iris colorway. Still getting used to such a pop of color.

5. Yay, a twin! I like that! How do you like the Appaloosa? I bought another one in yellow, just love the design. I will try to put up some photos of other scarves but my cat is lurking around me right now so I will wait :P

6. I LOVE your scarf! Samurai is my favorite design this season!

PurseOnFleek likes this.
  7. Here is a couple more scarves I bought this season. I didn't take modshots because I am ill, and wear pyjamas and I dont look good at all LOL :biggrin: I hope you scarfies will enjoy the colors anyway :angel:

IMG_20170418_181044.jpg
    IMG_20170418_180831.jpg
    IMG_20170418_180959.jpg
    IMG_20170418_180931.jpg
    IMG_20170418_180546.jpg IMG_20170418_180702.jpg
    IMG_20170418_180600.jpg

8. This is perfection!!!!! Love it, IF!!!

9. That is fun :biggrin: Then I have 2 twins this season. I just bought the Maxi Twilly cut, this is my first and I fell for the design. Do you find it easy to wear? I have an older version of Maxi Twilly and I love how long it is.

BBC likes this.
  10. Already??
    But...I'm not nearly done with s/s yet! :angel:
    And what about all the ones from s/s + a/w '16 that have mysteriously been replaced by other "old" scarves that have been absent for a looooong while?? (I'm referring to the EU site btw)

Sorry if these are stupid or obvious questions - I'm still new at this :confused1:

11. I wondered the same. Last night I put 16 old ones on my wish list to peruse this morning. When I woke up there were only four left. Very puzzling!!!!
    Loving everybody's architectural wonders this week. It's amazing to see how different they all look tied. Hope you all have a great week.

litchi and TammyPrincess77 like this.
  12. I have yet to wear mine. It has been so cold and I have been uninspired. Need to play this weekend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice