Scarves ............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

Happy to be your twin. You photographed this scarf beautyfully and your cat is so sweet.

Yay, a twin! I like that! How do you like the Appaloosa? I bought another one in yellow, just love the design. I will try to put up some photos of other scarves but my cat is lurking around me right now so I will wait :P

I do not dare opening a new tread, but here http://www.modemonline.com/fashion/press-days/fall-winter-2017/2017-04-20 is written, that the Press day for FW 2017 is April 19 2017 -> April 20 2017 in Paris. Maybe Photos of the next season will start to pop up....

Already??
But...I'm not nearly done with s/s yet! :angel:
And what about all the ones from s/s + a/w '16 that have mysteriously been replaced by other "old" scarves that have been absent for a looooong while?? (I'm referring to the EU site btw)

Sorry if these are stupid or obvious questions - I'm still new at this :confused1:

Already??
But...I'm not nearly done with s/s yet! :angel:
And what about all the ones from s/s + a/w '16 that have mysteriously been replaced by other "old" scarves that have been absent for a looooong while?? (I'm referring to the EU site btw)

Sorry if these are stupid or obvious questions - I'm still new at this :confused1:
I wondered the same. Last night I put 16 old ones on my wish list to peruse this morning. When I woke up there were only four left. Very puzzling!!!! [emoji23]
Loving everybody's architectural wonders this week. It's amazing to see how different they all look tied. Hope you all have a great week.

Yay, a twin! I like that! How do you like the Appaloosa? I bought another one in yellow, just love the design. I will try to put up some photos of other scarves but my cat is lurking around me right now so I will wait :P

I have yet to wear mine. It has been so cold and I have been uninspired. Need to play this weekend.