Scarves ............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

Selle d'officier is a strange choice, with so much blank space. Will it have the cool faux leopard border like the current 90 silk?
I was surprised by Selle d'officier at the store. Another scarf that did not speak to me on the Hermes website but in "action" it works wonders. Pure sophistication! :smile: I was sold. and bought the scarf. Did not take 5 minutes to decide. There is something with the balance between the blank space and patterns next to the blank space. They form a lovely harmony.

Oh, how I love those pleasant surprises at the H store-drawers.

I was surprised by Selle d'officier at the store. Another scarf that did not speak to me on the Hermes website but in "action" it works wonders. Pure sophistication! :smile: I was sold. and bought the scarf. Did not take 5 minutes to decide. There is something with the balance between the blank space and patterns next to the blank space. They form a lovely harmony.

Will you be posting a mod picture? I can't wait to see.

Will you be posting a mod picture? I can't wait to see.
Yes, for sure! (I returned back home after dark).
PS: did I forget to mention that Parures de Samourais also made it to my home sweet home? :smile:

First I thought the colourways were too similar but they aren't!
In my eyes, Selle-cw 08 bleu cobalt/fuchsia/jaune is like the relaxed, adult cousin compared to the exciting Samouarais cw 13 - with the super bright colours, vivid fuchsia and popping apple green.

H003071S-13.jpeg H003108S-08.jpeg

Tomorrow I will share my excitement with my best friend and invite her for a scarf, it's her birthday.

I am grateful for the staff at the store in Vienna. Without them, I would miss the best colourways and designs. The picure in 2D never does the 3D experience justice.

OK, enough with the excitement. LOL.

Now I just need to find my new spring scent, not as easy as the spring scarves. :smile:

I will post picture of both scarves soon!

Last edited:
PS: did I forget to mention that Parures de Samourais also made it to my home sweet home? :smile:

In my eyes, Selle-cw 08 bleu cobalt/fuchsia/jaune is like the relaxed, adult cousin compared to the exciting Samouarais cw 13 - with the super bright colours, vivid fuchsia and popping apple green.

View attachment 3674718 View attachment 3674719

Tomorrow I will share my excitement with my best friend and invite her for a scarf, it's her birthday.

I am grateful for the staff at the store in Vienna. Without them, I would miss the best colourways and designs. The picure in 2D never does the 3D experience justice.

Now I just need to find my new spring scent, not as easy as the spring scarves. :smile:

Cant wait! I can sense how excited you are to have bought these!! Have a great night!

Reactions: lovely_bag

I love it in the 90. Good for you!! Very curious how it will work in larger format.

Reactions: scarf1

View attachment 3674718 View attachment 3674719

Congratulations on both your happy colour scarves! I love PdS cw13 it's bright but strangely I think the colours are wearable, too.

Reactions: scarf1