The Sopranos

This "theory" is not true it has been dis-credited by HBO. DO NOT spread this rumor as truth. Watch the episode again. The actor who sits down in the diner is in the credits as "Man in the Members Only Jacket" he IS NOT credited as Phil Leotardardo's nephew. Nor has ever appeared in a previous Soprano episode (according to HBO). This is also a reference to the very first episode of the Sopranos which was called Members Only.

Who knows what happens to Tony? But he is not whacked by the so-called Phil Leotardo's nephew. Since Phil Leotardo's nephew does not appear in the episode.

I just wanted to clear that up. It was a false overservation that was put on the HBO website from a member of their forum. Like if somebody on this forum said "All Premier Designer bags 1/2 off at Neiman Marcus." Would you really go to NM or call first? Hmmmm....

You are right on the money! The man in the "members only" Jacket is not of relations to Mr L. He is simply just another "Member" of a family out to get Tony.

There is also no movie in talks as of yet.

DH and I were finally able to watch the finale over the weekend. We loved how it ended. Whether Tony lives or dies in the end, it's really up to the audience to decide. I love how the creator and writers didn't define an ending. I love how Tony and his family and everything about the Sopranos live on in our own imagination. Absolutely brilliant!

I am so, so, so heartbroken that this show is over.

I couldn't agree more! Last night passed and I was so sad to not be eagerly awaiting the 9:00 hour to tune in to one of my fav shows. I must say Chase is brillant and I am very satisfied with the ending. That isn't to say that I don't have questions, but I love that it wasn't cut and dry because to me the Soprano family is not cut and dry. Bravo and farwell to an amazing series that held my attention and heart!

I went outside the other night and this duck was just hanging out in my pool, all by himself. The first thing that I thought about was the Sopranos episode with Tony and the ducks...weird how a tv show that isn't even on anymore can have such an influence! and, I mean that in a good way, I loved this show!

2011-07-07_18-12-42_838.jpg

LOL didn't the shrink say something like the duck would fly away with Tony's penis? Maybe it was a dream sequence - it's been so long now I can't remember clearly. I loved this show - one of the best ever on tv!

One of my favorite scenes is Tonys' dream the market fish are speaking to him!

I hate to resurrect an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone has watched the whole series again now that it's on hbogo and dvd? As I watched the shows more or less back-to-back, I'm positive that Tony dies in the end. All of the clues point to his death.

Especially since there was such a long time between the first half of the last season and the second half, there were lots of little clues that I forgot about. Like everyone else, I was pretty confused with the ending the first time I watched the show on TV. Now that I've seen the last season as a whole, I wonder how any other explanation is even possible.

Tony is dead. :cry: