The Real Housewives of Vancouver, BC Canada!

She has GORGEOUS skin. :yes: I really thought judging from the bio photos she was going to look like a hot, plastic mess - but she looks incredible without makeup. I'm jealous! I'm sure she's had some work done - even if it is just cosmetic peels and the like - but if I were Reiko, I'd be giving a stern talking to the PS master who did the slice bio photos. Girlfriend looks like a totally different person on the show, whereas they made her look like the Cat Lady on the slice website.

I know it's mean - and Christina's just IMHO, there if that makes sense - but I don't think the blonde really suits her, nor do I really think she's much of a fashion plate, either. Totally pedestrian, apart from the height.
I know what you mean! Unfortunately I don't think any of those slice photos are overly flattering of any of them to be honest hahah oh man I am so jealous of Reiko's skin, she literally is flawless without makeup. I saw her many days without even mascara and she still looked great, not many people can pull that off! haha

ya I'd like to see Christina with maybe a different shade of blonde :smile: maybe with some purple toner to make it more ashy/natural blonde

I'm so happy PaigeT is posting here. I had a feeling there was more going on than we are being shown. And I had a very strong vibe about Jody being kind... I guess she just wants to play the villain on the show? These programs need fighting and there wouldn't be much of a show without her.

I watched the reunion episode tonight. I think Ronnie has some issues that they are dodging. She did call Mary's parent's, right?
Hey Jayne! Thanks :smile:

It's funny you say that, cause last night I kept seeing this article floating around the #rhov twitter space; I guess this lady was feeling the same way you were, in that something just didn't seem right, so she went searching herself. It touches on the lying accusations and what not from the reunion, and the blogger found proof. But take from it what you want :smile:
http://ahousewifespointofview.blogspot.ca/2012/06/real-housewives-of-vancouver-there-was.html
I saw a reply on twitter saying the actual certificate is on file in Ohio as well, but who knows?! I can't imagine someone having that much time on their hands? or having access? :/ or maybe it is public? I'm not sure how they work
Either way who really cares, right. But the internet sure makes it hard to lie these days doesn't it haha

Just saw on Twitter than Christina is going to be a model for Fendi. That's so exciting for her!

Edit: Haha, slang, you were posting your post just as I was typing mine! Thinking alike.

-I finally realized who Ronnie reminds me of, Michelle Pfieffer. They could be twins, I swear.

-The fact that she actually researched and was only able to find two questionable things Mary said says a lot. The fact that Ronnie thinks she was somehow victimized by Mary's comments is hilarious. She talked about Mary's insecurity about her age, Mary copying her, Mary's inability to apologize, Mary's lack of success in her singing career, Mary's lack of intelligence when it comes to men. You would think she'd be more lax about a commnt implying that Ronnie wasn't raised to be as civil as her.

-I finally realized who Ronnie reminds me of, Michelle Pfieffer. They could be twins, I swear.

-The fact that she actually researched and was only able to find two questionable things Mary said says a lot. The fact that Ronnie thinks she was somehow victimized by Mary's comments is hilarious. She talked about Mary's insecurity about her age, Mary copying her, Mary's inability to apologize, Mary's lack of success in her singing career, Mary's lack of intelligence when it comes to men. You would think she'd be more lax about a commnt implying that Ronnie wasn't raised to be as civil as her.

Yeah, you would think.

I really hope that blanket is not real fur. I am anti, anti, anti fur to the nth degree.

Hey Jayne! Thanks :smile:

It's funny you say that, cause last night I kept seeing this article floating around the #rhov twitter space; I guess this lady was feeling the same way you were, in that something just didn't seem right, so she went searching herself. It touches on the lying accusations and what not from the reunion, and the blogger found proof. But take from it what you want :smile:
http://ahousewifespointofview.blogspot.ca/2012/06/real-housewives-of-vancouver-there-was.html
I saw a reply on twitter saying the actual certificate is on file in Ohio as well, but who knows?! I can't imagine someone having that much time on their hands? or having access? :/ or maybe it is public? I'm not sure how they work
Either way who really cares, right. But the internet sure makes it hard to lie these days doesn't it haha
She probably got an annulment. My friend got married in Vegas after High School graduation, and got it annulled. If someone asked if she'd ever been married, I'd say no.

that can't actually be a fendi add tho lol. I doubt fendi would approve of louboutins in their campaign. looks like just a fun pic that was taken but I don't doubt her getting the real gig!

cool!! hopefully it's fake fur ;) heh

That would be awful!! I hope it's fake too. There is no need to use real fur these days.

To me she looks quite a bit like Shannon Tweed.

that can't actually be a fendi add tho lol. I doubt fendi would approve of louboutins in their campaign. looks like just a fun pic that was taken but I don't doubt her getting the real gig!

That's what I was thinking, about the Louboutins. I don't think Fendi would allow that either, but regardless, I am excited for Christina and her new venture!

I thought that too but then I saw on Mary's twitter she posted it a few times saying congratulations and everything, and included it with congratulating Reiko's success with her new song, which is obviously legit, so doesn't seem like she means it as a fun joke? I dno :confused1:

terrianne said:
That would be awful!! I hope it's fake too. There is no need to use real fur these days.

To me she looks quite a bit like Shannon Tweed.

That's what I was thinking, about the Louboutins. I don't think Fendi would allow that either, but regardless, I am excited for Christina and her new venture!

plus I know for a fact those shoes belong to her. who wears their own shoes in a model campaign ? okok aside from 'Lilly vanderwoodsen'

That's what I was thinking, she took some fun pics on the set but those aren't the actual pics Fendi will use...I am so happy for her, hope she uses the show as a jumping point for great things!