The (Pochette) Metis Club

Yay! I did put them on - looks pretty okay, nothing wrong with the stickers, easy to use. I don't think they are much noticeable. If they last a while, I'm totally happy with this solution :smile:

Reactions: Loriad
Are the HDL sticker better than the originals on the bag when sold?
I bought the HDL, and now I'm sitting here and don't know if I should wait till the original stickers come off, or if I should replace them.
It’s the premium set, so I have stickers for hardware pieces LV did not originally put stickers on.

How long do the stickers from HDL stay okay?

I have the original (LV) protective stickers still on, no issues. I never attempted to peel them off, so they last forever.

Reactions: Loriad and Sferics
I have the original (LV) protective stickers still on, no issues. I never attempted to peel them off, so they last forever.

I still have the one on the backside of the clasp, but the original on the triangular clasp part was not so pretty and already lifting edges and the thingy on the square part has this inexplicable bigger cut out hole in the middle (of all things where just below the hole for the clasp - why is this there?) that is not cut out on the new protectors - so I peeled these parts from the original off.

Good for you, your original sticker are nicer placed and look fine :smile: It's great that they last so long!

Did I say, I totally love this bag?
No? I totally love this bag! :heart: :lol: :yahoo:

Hi there
I'm looking to purchase noir EM PM. Going to vacation in a city where sales tax is 8% lower than where I am so I figured it was a great time! I have a few questions:
How is the PM on taller people? I'm 5'10 and need a pretty long crossbody strap.
also is there any way to lessen the fading of the embossing as time goes on. I really want a leather PM but I kind of hate that the embossing will disappear as I use her.

Reactions: mar_carol
Hi there
I'm looking to purchase noir EM PM. Going to vacation in a city where sales tax is 8% lower than where I am so I figured it was a great time! I have a few questions:
How is the PM on taller people? I'm 5'10 and need a pretty long crossbody strap.
also is there any way to lessen the fading of the embossing as time goes on. I really want a leather PM but I kind of hate that the embossing will disappear as I use her.
I've had my empreinte pm for quite a few years now and it's my daily bag. I haven't noticed any loss of the embossing anywhere, even where it rubs against me.

I will also add that I LVOE the slim purse. I used the Felicie card holder insert before but found myself lacking a place to put coins. This is honestly the best of both worlds. I also love the pocket it in front for receipts, etc. My only con is that I wish it was slightly more narrow in the width. With certain bags like the Gucci Disco, it doesn't easily come in and out.
Does your Felicie card holder fit inside the slim purse?

Gorgeous! I think the lock takes a little getting used to but maybe others will chime in and let you know if they've had issues. I usually hear pe say it's hard to close when it's empty.
I bought and returned this bag a few times before getting one I was happy with. I did notice one of the 3, the lock was harder to open and close, if they weren’t perfectly aligned.

One of the PM I had received, the top hardware and leather tab was attached almost crooked and definitely not perfectly centered. It bothered me until no end so I returned it for another.

Reactions: Loriad
Hi there
Hi...I'm 5'10" and I've been loving my noir empreinte pochette metis. I primarily wear it crossbody and it's just perfect as far as length/drop. I haven't had it long enough to speak on the embossing, but I'd just say don't fill it super full in the front pocket (to avoid stretching it out) and you should be fine. Mine has some pretty deep embossing and doesn't look like it'll ever be a problem...but I've seen some on the pre-loved market that look like they've seen better days...I hope this helps.