The Outnet Sale Success Stories

I just don't understand why you would purchase something with no reason in mind when someone else could have bought that item and gotten good use out of it. JMHO.

I get what you're saying. But, I've purchased many items and thought 'what the heck am I gonna wear with it?". Part of the retail thrill, I guess :graucho:

I get what you're saying. But, I've purchased many items and thought 'what the heck am I gonna wear with it?". Part of the retail thrill, I guess :graucho:

True, I think we are ALL guilty of that one!! :P

It just seems ... Idk how to put it without sounding offensive or rude. I mean, everything was so incredibly limited, I think it's just a little off to buy something just to buy it when there are others who could have enjoyed it, KWIM? Idk..... :rolleyes:

I have bought a black silk dress by Phi, original Price $1475 (theOutnet price $1!). I am not to keen on how it looks with the model. I hope that it is better in IRL.

attachment.php

I was lucky. I did not get on the email list about the Sale. I bought this at 10am this morning. I found it from Google.

Keep the stories going! it is fun to see what people got.

Attachments

• 51843_fr_dl.jpg
    51843_fr_dl.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,314
I cant wait for the outnets second birthday!!! That was so much fun... such an adreneline rush:P I managed to bag this gorgeous Matthew Williamson top... Pity about the lack of bags though. Anything ther was sold out in minutes. And congrats to the gals who got shoes... SO jealous. Though I can consider myself very very lucky!
http://www.theoutnet.com/product/35612

Oooh thats pretty! Congrats

I guess I am not understanding why so many people purchased items that are not even in their size - why wouldn't you let someone who really is that size purchase it and enjoy wearing it? Is it just because you wanted to buy something, anything???

Because ITS ONE DOLLAR!!! I mean seriously, these designer items for 1$...why wouldnt you?? I would think that I am a very giving and considerate person but really I am not upset at anyone that could snatch a great item for 1$ I dont care what you do with it. That was the whole fun and CRAZINESS of this sale.
:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:
I think people are taking it way too serious and personal. It was a sale. It was crazy. It was insane prices. Thats the fun of it!!!