The Outnet Sale Success Stories

link doesn't work but I wanted a Marchesa dress! But then I thought to myself where am I going to wear it? So instead I happened to click on the Chloe on the designer filter and got my dress.

Oops sorry that the link didn't work! Let me see if this works:

oiyw4g.jpg

I'm in the Uk and luckily I woke up at 7am and was on my laptop when I got the email. I managed to get on it fairly eaily, the servers were crashing but I found if I kept refreshing it was working. Ended up getting a Burberry Prorsum dress, I'm only a teeenager so tbh it's not really my style atm but I felt it was probably the kind of dress that wouldn't go out of fashion that quickly and my mum can wear it :smile: It was intense but quite fun haha, the facebook site is quite crazy though with everyone saying it was fake and just employees and fashion bloggers got things :S

http://www.theoutnet.com/product/27284

I cant wait for the outnets second birthday!!! That was so much fun... such an adreneline rush:P I managed to bag this gorgeous Matthew Williamson top... Pity about the lack of bags though. Anything ther was sold out in minutes. And congrats to the gals who got shoes... SO jealous. Though I can consider myself very very lucky!
http://www.theoutnet.com/product/35612

i wonder if they'll do this every year?? i sure hope so since i completely missed out.

Wowww some of those deals are just so amazing! (Especially the dresses and the accessories/shoes/bags!)
I LOVED that HL gown - whoever scored that - :tup:
Also that Oscar dress is :faint:

Thanks to lovely TPFers who posted links to the cancellations I was able to get something - a yellow cashmere/silk Lela Rose top. Not the most stellar find on the site, but I am happy nonetheless, as I had no expectations to score at this sale. It retailed for $500, and I *need* basics... so for $1 it fits the bill quite nicely!

Congrats to all who scored the AMAZING deals I've been reading about!!!

I couldn't get a thing and I was on the site right away. Made my kids were late leaving for school and they had to make their own breakfast while I cyber-shopped. What $1 will do to a person....