The New shopper bag?

How are you liking the bag so far? I'm thinking of getting one. A friend has the small and it's actually really cute on and so unique. It's not a style everyone "gets" or can pull off. Personally, I'm a designer in NY and I really want one! I already have many neutral bags so it would be something special and unique! Curious about durability, I think they're the same leather as their classic lambskin?

hello stephlny78, I´m sorry I haven´t used it yet because it´s all rain and snow out here... I´m looking forward to spring to have some great blue and white outfits to match my bag. So I can´t say how it´s holding up with time. I have a balenciaga velo but it´s suede leather. Never had one in lambskin so I can´t really tell if it´s the same type of lambskin.
But I love the bag and you´re so right, not everyone can pull that style of and if you want one just go for it! It´s really fun!

So I went to balenciaga yesterday, and they had all of the color options and are jut so stunning! I bought the medium in the true rainbow color way (it was hard to choose a color). I haven't been this excited for a purchase in ages, it's just such a cool item! I want to display it in my apartment hahah

So I went to balenciaga yesterday, and they had all of the color options and are jut so stunning! I bought the medium in the true rainbow color way (it was hard to choose a color). I haven't been this excited for a purchase in ages, it's just such a cool item! I want to display it in my apartment hahah

Is the True Rainbow the one with orange/green/blue/red? If so, then Neiman's had an image in its catalog that was basically displaying the bag as a piece of art, so I know what you mean haha.
NMV31Q9_eu.jpg

How do you like the bag so far? Would love to see reveal/mod pics!

Is the True Rainbow the one with orange/green/blue/red? If so, then Neiman's had an image in its catalog that was basically displaying the bag as a piece of art, so I know what you mean haha.
View attachment 3576821

How do you like the bag so far? Would love to see reveal/mod pics!
Well, I just got it yesterday - so I haven't worn it yet. But I'm really excited to break it out tomorrow. Hoping the weather is good in NY. I'll take some pics!

Beautiful!

I have the pouch and the leather feels to me exactly like the classic Balenciaga lambskin (but here hoping the blue stripe does not fade like in other blue lambskin Bals I had!)

Reactions: MonsieurMode
Ha, I'm undecided about those striped ones :biggrin: At first I didn't care for them much, but now that I walk past a shop window with a displayed green-orange combination every day when going from work, it kind of grew on me :P It's interesting and roomy… but it does look like a grocery tote (well, hence the name Bazar (market place), right? :smile: )
View attachment 3469144

Update: Ha, there's again a Bazar tote in that shop window... a like the colour :amuse:

Attachments

• bal tpf.jpg
    bal tpf.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 383
I have been looking for a new Summer bag for a couple months now, going back and forth, checking PF, not really feeling it. I am in the waiting list for the LV Pochette Metis and already bored of it. I have actually bought a canvas Hermes Herbag and a Gucci which are in my closet ready to be resold. Wasted an afternoon at Dior the other day and yesterday I found myself at LV trying the DA Croisette while a SA offered to tie a twilly around it and I looked at the mirror and it hit me: this is so NOT me. You know, that point when you research a purchase so much you end up filled up with input and info and loosing all perspective.

And this morning I woke up,and out of nowhere the thought came: a smaller Bazar tote. I checked the latest collection and immediately I knew. That is the bag.

I think maybe a reason I had not actually considered this before, even though I liked the bags from the start, is the virtual lack of input in PF. They kind of went off my radar! Kind of miss it too, not being able to check size comparisons, look at mod shots or get in depth reviews of the different colors, ... have to say, a bit puzzling this. They are so beautifully made. I have a Bazar pouch and is so gorgeous, recalling the old Bal leathers and I get compliments every time I wear it which is a lot.

So I don't expect much feedback but would love to have some views. Is the XS too small? Better the S? And what about the new mesh bags? Too beachy? Oh well...