The New shopper bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. they just released this style on the runway and now is available for pre-order..
    that reminds me the IKEA bag, lol.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Stormy C and BlueCherry like this.
  2. Too funny! Even IKEA colors! :lol:

3. Not for me!

4. So true !! :biggrin:

5. Haha, the resemblance is uncanny! IKEA are apparently redesigning their bags right now to look more contemporary, so if you want that nostalgic IKEA look for I dunno, a 1000% price increase, this Bal is probably for you. :P

6. Yeah .. when I go to the grocery store, etc. - I dress just like this :lol::giggle::panic:!!!! .. and the name is 'close' right?!?! .. Bazar (I would say BIZARRE)!!!!
    Bal - Bazar Shopper.jpg

MBUIOGVA, JY1217 and muchstuff like this.
  7. I absolutely love the stripe ones, but the price is way out of my league so i'm currently looking for a vinyl retro shopper!!

This is the photo that got me hooked
    View attachment 3459291

Miss World likes this.
  8. IMG_1473093291.109103.jpg

Miss World likes this.
  9. They look like plastic beach bags... count me out!

jellyv, BlueCherry and Dextersmom like this.
  10. Honest to god, when we were in Italy, we would always pick up a few of these as our "grocery" bags; they also kind of remind me of the shopping bags you get at Ikea .. NOT attractive in my opinion!

umimaddicted likes this.
  11. I have one from Bloomingdale's, use it for carrying my wet slippers and swim suit on pool days, it doesn't leak and is perfect for the car

Attached Files:

Sophie-Rose likes this.
  12. Awful imo.

umimaddicted likes this.
  13. The price is insane, but they look cute. If it were cheaper and not made of leather, I would use it for the beach or weekends.

Sophie-Rose and ksuromax like this.
  14. Actually I have tried them in store...gun to my head, i will go for the weekender in 2nd-hand market, probably i could get 2 for the same price
    I was excited to see a new design, but i guess a sensational hit is not easy to create......

15. Lol even if you gave it to me for free I wouldn't use it. I'd be like no thanks save it for someone else. These look like reusable grocery bags and I'll be honest some of them look better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

IndigoRose and muchstuff like this.