The Josephine & Emilie Wallet Club!!

My red emilie, valentine's gift from DH. Love it!!! :yahoo:
Emilie_TPF.jpg

DSC_1391_TPF.jpg

I can join this club now...I love this wallet, it's so soft and the removable pouch is great..i also love how there is a compartment in the back, the long one, i don't know what it's for, but it's great!hahah... I was planning on getting it in a few months but DH surprised me with it for Valentines Day!! congrats to everyone else too..all of the colors are bold & beautiful!!

*I really wish my cpt would let me upload the pics i have on files taken w my real camera, but it'll only let me post pics from my web cam..sorry for crappy pics, but at least there are a lot of these for reference already!!

Attachments

• Photo 17.jpg
    Photo 17.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 4,045
  • Photo 18.jpg
    Photo 18.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 4,581
I can join this club now...I love this wallet, it's so soft and the removable pouch is great..i also love how there is a compartment in the back, the long one, i don't know what it's for, but it's great!hahah... I was planning on getting it in a few months but DH surprised me with it for Valentines Day!! congrats to everyone else too..all of the colors are bold & beautiful!!

*I really wish my cpt would let me upload the pics i have on files taken w my real camera, but it'll only let me post pics from my web cam..sorry for crappy pics, but at least there are a lot of these for reference already!!

sooo pretty! congrats! :yahoo::yahoo: